Great news for board leftists!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I ended up having to fire an entire crew this week. I let the lead go about a week and a half ago and after watching the rest for the next week I am wiping the slate clean. As a result I will be picking up a lot of the slack because reliable & talented crew leaders are a tough commodity to find. In fact I'm not even going to bother looking right now. Focus on getting the currently scheduled jobs done before making any decisions.
So, I will not be around to knock you loons silly as often as i was used to.

It's a win win, i see less of you and i make more money.

I ended up having to fire an entire crew this week. I let the lead go about a week and a half ago and after watching the rest for the next week I am wiping the slate clean. As a result I will be picking up a lot of the slack because reliable & talented crew leaders are a tough commodity to find. In fact I'm not even going to bother looking right now. Focus on getting the currently scheduled jobs done before making any decisions.

You need to hire them back ASAP. You are violating the trickle down philosophy.

You can also push that retirement date up faster when you wear out quicker..

Probably the biggest assmunch in the world to work for...Bitches if you have to sneeze..

what kind of work you do if you dont mind sharing that with us?

• Banned

Mostly bathroom remodeling. We'll do other areas but the money is in the bathrooms.

• Banned

Probably the biggest assmunch in the world to work for...Bitches if you have to sneeze..
I can be a prick if you leave obvious mistakes as a finished product. I have gotten to the point where I don't have to do a lot of advertising because of word of mouth. I will not tolerate laziness that jeopardizes that reputation.

Masonry bum..

I can be a prick if you leave obvious mistakes as a finished product. I have gotten to the point where I don't have to do a lot of advertising because of word of mouth. I will not tolerate laziness that jeopardizes that reputation.
I wouldn't either and also wouldn't hire many people that I knew because I knew they were lazy about detail and I was a bitch about not wanting to pay you to have me finish your work..

Of course that's why they call and ask me to do jobs, I don't go looking...

Mostly bathroom remodeling. We'll do other areas but the money is in the bathrooms.
Little old ladies ended my career there...

20171226_133722.jpg
Before

20171226_133722.jpg 20180127_120200.jpg
After

excellent news

i wouldn't bother looking either, as you obviously don't have tha ability to discern good from bad

if you were a competent manager, you'd be able to spend more time here.

i don't see that happening any time soon.

as you said, win/win :thup:

excellent news

i wouldn't bother looking either, as you obviously don't have tha ability to discern good from bad

if you were a competent manager, you'd be able to spend more time here.

i don't see that happening any time soon.

as you said, win/win :thup:
Clueless.

My ability to see bullshit or spread bullshit is unmatched. I can sell sand to a man dying of thirst if need be.

You'll be busy cutting all that grass yourself now. :D

As an electrical engineer, making my "due dates" is my highest priority in life (according to our clients). That's why they call them........... "drop dead dates!" If you don't make your due date, then you can drop dead.

Forum List

Back