Great news for board leftists!

I ended up having to fire an entire crew this week. I let the lead go about a week and a half ago and after watching the rest for the next week I am wiping the slate clean. As a result I will be picking up a lot of the slack because reliable & talented crew leaders are a tough commodity to find. In fact I'm not even going to bother looking right now. Focus on getting the currently scheduled jobs done before making any decisions.
So, I will not be around to knock you loons silly as often as i was used to.

It's a win win, i see less of you and i make more money.
Oh well, all of USMB will miss the ignorance and stupidity, along with the moronic threads that fail as fallacies – ignorance and stupidity that ‘the left’ found both entertaining and amusing.
What do you expect from a guy that spends all his time in the terlit?

I wish you could have captured a bit more of the “before’s” essence
Like who sat on it to break it..
Check this knarley shit out. Whoever poured the concrete base and bench didnt waterproof it with a bladder. Took 2 days just to air out to see how much of the sub floor, floor joists & studs were salvageable.

View attachment 190347

They ran a liner up the side but not over the top or up the wall.
Probably a Mexican crew...
That or just a crew of lazy liberals.
Imma lazy liberal that has a liberal arts degree..
Hopefully for you not an utterly useless piece of parchment.

Like who sat on it to break it..
Check this knarley shit out. Whoever poured the concrete base and bench didnt waterproof it with a bladder. Took 2 days just to air out to see how much of the sub floor, floor joists & studs were salvageable.

View attachment 190347

They ran a liner up the side but not over the top or up the wall.
Probably a Mexican crew...
That or just a crew of lazy liberals.
Imma lazy liberal that has a liberal arts degree..
Hopefully for you not an utterly useless piece of parchment.
I'm working on it..

Forum List

Back