GREAT news! Missouri liberal professor/"safe space" agitator to be charged with assault!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
University of Missouri professor charged with assault in fracas with journalist | Fox News

Sometimes....the sun just shines a little brighter. Justice is served. You all remember this super tolerant liberal professor at Missouri right? Protecting the black "safe space" on the public lawn....by threatening violence upon a journalist trying to cover it?? Yes. So tolerant and open minded these libs are.

Well....she not only got fired....but she's getting charged with 3rd Degree Assault!!!

Liberals chanting "Hey hey! Ho ho! Reporters have got to go!!" So open and tolerant.
On a public lawn...he has no right to stand and take photos. The SAME liberals who will record a cop on a public space and scream about their right to do so (which of course they have):

The last thing zealots are is tolerant.

Yes....but liberals ARE tolerant! They value and cherish people of all cultures and points of view!!! Everyone would realize it if they could just force everyone who disagrees with them to shut the fuck up.

This why I left the left. I am so glad she got charged. What she did was a dogs breakfast.

University of Missouri professor charged with assault in fracas with journalist | Fox News

Sometimes....the sun just shines a little brighter. Justice is served. You all remember this super tolerant liberal professor at Missouri right? Protecting the black "safe space" on the public lawn....by threatening violence upon a journalist trying to cover it?? Yes. So tolerant and open minded these libs are.

Well....she not only got fired....but she's getting charged with 3rd Degree Assault!!!

Liberals chanting "Hey hey! Ho ho! Reporters have got to go!!" So open and tolerant.
On a public lawn...he has no right to stand and take photos. The SAME liberals who will record a cop on a public space and scream about their right to do so (which of course they have):

Hey bucs90 you're starting to be the "end of the story" thats cool. You keep that up

No less tolerant than cops going batshit crazy.

But, yes, she did commit an assault, so good against her.

This why I left the left. I am so glad she got charged. What she did was a dogs breakfast.

Me too. I voted left for a year or two. Tried it on for size. Horrible horrible decision and now I'm back permanently on the anti-left side.

Blah blah blah cops blah blah. You can't help yourself.

Yes she did. Like most liberals she'll now have a rap sheet.

Blah blah blah cops blah blah. You can't help yourself. Yes she did. Like most liberals she'll now have a rap sheet.
Far right cons like you are more likely to have a record, without a doubt. We had no trouble handling bad cops like you in my town. Yep, it is good she will have to pay a fine.

Blah blah blah cops blah blah. You can't help yourself. Yes she did. Like most liberals she'll now have a rap sheet.
Far right cons like you are more likely to have a record, without a doubt. We had no trouble handling bad cops like you in my town. Yep, it is good she will have to pay a fine.

Blah blah blah cops are bad mmkay blah blah blah

You're turning into a badge bunny groupie Jake. Stop....they aren't seen as a good thing.

Blah blah blah cops are bad mmkay blah blah blah You're turning into a badge bunny groupie Jake. Stop....they aren't seen as a good thing.
Now, bucs, you are looking stupid. The fact remains, bucs, that too many cops are bad, and we have to act immediately and lawfully against them, buds.

Blah blah blah cops are bad mmkay blah blah blah You're turning into a badge bunny groupie Jake. Stop....they aren't seen as a good thing.
Now, bucs, you are looking stupid. The fact remains, bucs, that too many cops are bad, and we have to act immediately and lawfully against them, buds.

Too many?? Where are your stats. We'll discuss from there.....

Forum List

Back