🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Great night at the Open Mic last night.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I was still nervous but I've done a few of them now so it's getting better. I did 3 songs, one original and two covers that were well received. It was a long night, more signups than I'd seen before. It took over 3 hours for all the performers to finish! The best went last, they were a duo boyfriend and girlfriend both sang and played guitar. All original music, she was lead and the guy came in on harmony. Her voice was amazing she sounded like Alanis Morrisette but without the hard edge. Then there was a guy who played a 12 string guitar and sounded kind of like Neil Young. It' always fun to see the talent of regular folks and how different everyone plays and sings.

I was still nervous but I've done a few of them now so it's getting better. I did 3 songs, one original and two covers that were well received. It was a long night, more signups than I'd seen before. It took over 3 hours for all the performers to finish! The best went last, they were a duo boyfriend and girlfriend both sang and played guitar. All original music, she was lead and the guy came in on harmony. Her voice was amazing she sounded like Alanis Morrisette but without the hard edge. Then there was a guy who played a 12 string guitar and sounded kind of like Neil Young. It' always fun to see the talent of regular folks and how different everyone plays and sings.
I went to the Autopsy Club meeting last night. It was "Open Mike" night there too!

Forum List

Back