🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

It's time the lying stopped

The mainstream media lied to us for the better part of four years about Biden's mental health and now all of a sudden the crazy fascist left wants to prosecute Americans for criticizing the Biden administration's response to North Carolina. Go figure.

i have a side?....which one is it?....
Saying that Democrats are as bad as Republicans is picking a side. Jan 6 says you are wrong. Democrats still believe in democracy, MAGA Republicans do not.

Such stupid neutrality only benefits the imbecilic MAGA Republican Party.

Saying that Democrats are as bad as Republicans is picking a side. Jan 6 says you are wrong. Democrats still believe in democracy, MAGA Republicans do not.

Such stupid neutrality only benefits the imbecilic MAGA Republican Party.
ok first off if i am bad mouthing both parties,how am i picking a side?.....and if i vote for neither,how does that benefit the republicans?....

Rumor: FEMA will only provide $750 to disaster survivors to support their recovery.
This is false.

This is a type of assistance that you may be approved for soon after you apply, called Serious Needs Assistance. It is an upfront, flexible payment to help cover essential items like food, water, baby formula, breastfeeding supplies, medication and other emergency supplies. There are other forms of assistance that you may qualify for to receive and Serious Needs Assistance is an initial payment you may receive while FEMA assesses your eligibility for additional funds. As your application continues to be reviewed, you may still receive additional forms of assistance for other needs such as support for temporary housing, personal property and home repair costs. If you have questions about your disaster assistance application and what you qualify for, contact us at 1-800-621-3362 to speak with a FEMA representative in your language.

October 9, 2024

Of course it's false. There's no money

When one side is LYING THEIR ASS OFF and the other isn’t… claiming they are the same is siding with the liars
lesh you are one of the die hard party people here you would never say anything about your side....your side lies too...harris and co. lied for almost a year about biden and didnt tell us and said she has no regrets....fuck her....your siding with liars yourself...

lesh you are one of the die hard party people here you would never say anything about your side....your side lies too...harris and co. lied for almost a year about biden and didnt tell us and said she has no regrets....fuck her....your siding with liars yourself...
Right off the bat… “lied about Biden”

CLEARLY you are taking a side

Yes, most politicians do lie. But not all lies are the same and not all crimes are the same. And it's obvious that MAGA Republicans lie more egregiously than anybody and do horrible stuff that the average Democratic politician wouldn't even dream about doing....like the Jan 6 fake elector scheme.

Your lying also -- to yourself.

Mayor of what town? Why doesn’t it say?

I looked this guy up and found nothing
Oh please you can't possibly be this partisanly and cruelly ignorant. Say it isn't so.

Look at the picture, look real good. Do you see anything in the upper right hand corner. The name of the town perhaps?

Yes, most politicians do lie. But not all lies are the same and not all crimes are the same. And it's obvious that MAGA Republicans lie more egregiously than anybody and do horrible stuff that the average Democratic politician wouldn't even dream about doing....like the Jan 6 fake elector scheme.

Your lying also -- to yourself.
yea im lying to myself....whats the matter doc are you another die hard who just cant comprehend someone that cant stand both parties...tough shit....

Oh please you can't possibly be this partisanly and cruelly ignorant. Say it isn't so.

Look at the picture, look real good. Do you see anything in the upper right hand corner. The name of the town perhaps?
Must missed it. Name it. I’ll look it up

Forum List

Back