🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

It's time the lying stopped

Maybe not in some mountainous areas.
Fuck you...........ever hear of 'Nam and Afghanistan mountains?

1728508474192.jpeg

Fuck you...........ever hear of 'Nam and Afghanistan mountains?
Yep, and in some of those places they used animals. There were spots warlords had in Afghanistan that helicopters could not get into. The fact remains that trump and his cult are lying about this situation. Another fact is that Trump would have been worse.

Is it too much to ask the Trump cultists here that you not try to kill Americans for political gain?

For most Trump cultists, the answer is "Hell no!". If mass death will help the Republicans, they're all for it.

Speaker Johnson won't call congress in to release more funds. He's the problem. And Trump cultists suck his ass, so they're the problem. How do you think that will play with US voters?

Mammyfromalibami------------>nobody wants anyone to die. Not you, not I, I don't think even IAM1racistsob wants anyone to die.

Which is why we are DOING something about it! Trying to remove the incompetent ones you seem to champion, and replace them with people who can THINK something besides DEI!

P.S. Mammy------------>after seeing both the internal polls for the Harris campaign, and the Trump campaign..........and the response that Kamala and friends tried to do; I am more confident than ever that you people are DONE!

Have a nice day and rest of this month, because come Nov 5th, just like last time, you are going to be howling at the moon-)

Trying to remove the incompetent ones
Nah. You're actively hindering the competent people, and trying to replace them with incompetent political hacks.

And you're supporting the politicians that are actively withholding funds for political gain.

And you've spent the past days pushing wildly dishonest conspiracy theories, which means nobody can trust anything you say on any topic.

The polls just keep getting better for Harris. If you'd ever step out of your safespace, you'd know that. And if you talked to any actual Americans, you'd know how disgusted they are by the immorality and incompetence of Trump and his cult.

See you in November. I hope you've stocked up on your self-medication of choice. You're going to need it.

So, will you be running from the board, along with so many other Trump cultists?

Excuse me shit-for-brains, but no helo's showed up until late in the game. Grounded for some reason. Thankfully, private citizens stepped in.
Bullshit. Christ you just lie and expect to be believed

Nope. Prove it. And not with Twitter twats

Nah. You're actively hindering the competent people, and trying to replace them with incompetent political hacks.

And you're supporting the politicians that are actively withholding funds for political gain.

And you've spent the past days pushing wildly dishonest conspiracy theories, which means nobody can trust anything you say on any topic.

The polls just keep getting better for Harris. If you'd ever step out of your safespace, you'd know that. And if you talked to any actual Americans, you'd know how disgusted they are by the immorality and incompetence of Trump and his cult.

See you in November. I hope you've stocked up on your self-medication of choice. You're going to need it.

So, will you be running from the board, along with so many other Trump cultists?

Hey Mammy, all you have to do is look up what the internal polls say, lol. You can insist that the polling your CHICKS team took is in error if you want. And then honestly, I do not care what a far Leftist like you thinks. I am more interested in what is real, tangible, so as I have a reasonable idea of what is going to happen, and the probability of it coming to pass.

Just like your CHICK was told on 60 Minutes-------->this is the REAL WORLD. Now you go ahead and live in fantasyland all you want, it is not my job to make you see reality. You, and IM1racistsob keep on posting; honestly......especially in the case of IM1racistsob, he is actually being a help instead of a hinderance, which is why he gets waaaaaay more conservative responses to his threads, than leftist. We are egging him on to stand in the town square, drop his panties, so all Americans can say, OMG! He is ALWAYS like the accident on the side of the road. Everyone slows down and stares and wonders how in a 20mph zone, how/why his vehicle is UPSIDE DOWN, lol.

Christ you just lie and expect to be believed

Sen. Cotton slams Biden-Harris admin for being 'overmatched' by hurricanes: 'Caught flat-footed' | Fox News Video 1:50 to 2:20

Rosas' report was also backed up by Rep. Cory Mills (R-FL). Mills has been involved for the last few days helping out and providing aid by helicopter to the hurricane-affected area. He's an example of what a real "public servant" is. He's also been posting daily reports on what's happening.

Mills said one of the things that slowed them down was the Biden flight restrictions that were put on the area for about four hours.

Mills called this "irresponsible" and said "Search and Rescue" was even grounded. Mills has also criticized FEMA for not responding appropriately, forcing individuals and private organizations to have to fill the gap to help the people affected. He said at least if they weren't doing what they should be doing, they shouldn't get in the way of the organizations that were doing the work.

Hurricane Helene/Date
Tue, Sep 24, 2024 – Sun, Sep 29, 2024

On Oct. 2, the Fort Liberty-based 18th Airborne Corps provided the North Carolina National Guard with seven Chinook helicopters that, by Oct. 3, were delivering commodities and joining rescue and recovery efforts, a guard spokesperson said.

Hey Mammy, all you have to do is look up what the internal polls say, lol.
If they're internal, how do you know what they say? You're making even less sense than usual.

We can take some guesses. The Trump campaign in a flailing panic, along with the Trump cultists. The Harris camapign is calm and confident, and so are the liberals.

Now, the external polls, those are great for Harris.

And for the last 3 years, polls have undercounted Democrats by a lot in nearly every election.

And Harris has the best ground game ever, while Trump has one of the worst. What little cash he raised went to his legal bills, and to cronies who mostly pocketed it.

Just like your CHICK was told on 60 Minutes-------->this is the REAL WORLD. Now you go ahead and live in fantasyland all you want, it is not my job to make you see reality. You, and IM1racistsob keep on posting; honestly......especially in the case of IM1racistsob, he is actually being a help instead of a hinderance, which is why he gets waaaaaay more conservative responses to his threads, than leftist. We are egging him on to stand in the town square, drop his panties, so all Americans can say, OMG! He is ALWAYS like the accident on the side of the road. Everyone slows down and stares and wonders how in a 20mph zone, how/why his vehicle is UPSIDE DOWN, lol.
Does your caretaker know that you've gotten out?

Forum List

Back