Daring Civilian Rescues in NC as Residents Say FEMA Nowhere to Be Found, FEMA Takes Credit for Starlink Communications Donated by Elon Musk

Misinformed, lemming garbage.

Just because we don’t blindly accept our federal government doesn’t mean we want to bring down our institutions. You choose to believe things that soothe your inner liberal soul, not facts. Newsflash, the government is largely inept and often lies to us to save face. That goes for both Democrats and Republicans. Yep, even Biden and Harris, who you love dearly, often lie through their teeth. The MSM spin machine routinely tries to clean up the Democrat’s lies and you fall for it. That’s on you.

Misinformed lemming garbage is all Dumb Butthead Americans like you have left.

There is a vast difference between "blindly accepting your federal government", and believing the partisan lies of the very people who have pledged to "dismantle the administrative state".

If you have no interest in dismantling your government and turning the bi-partisan civil service into the President's administrative henchmen, who serve only the President, then why do you keep voting Republican?

That's in addition to crashing the economy every time they get into the White House. The offshoring of manufacturing continued unabated while Trump was in office with his steel tariffs resulting in the loss of over 200,000 jobs BEFORE the pandemic.

Democrats aren't the ones who lie to the voters about EVERYTHING, DBA. That would be Republicans. But you continue to believe the lies.

Said no Democrat EVER! I have never seen any Democrat wish ill on a Red State. They don't have to. Voting for Republicans provides it's own punishment in terms of their failure to address the health, education and infrastructure needs of their residents.
You missed the Tik-Toks of the NC disaster. These morons were cheering on the destruction... Even when Blue cities got scraped. Thats because your ilk are morons. They'd sell out thier own knee jerk style; cuz Orange man bad...

Where is the video of them....you know, actually doing things?

I can't find any

You can't find something you haven't looked for, fool.

The governors are telling press they're getting everything they're asking for from the feds. People on the ground are talking about the help they're getting. And the people doing the work seem well prepared and well supplied.

The ONLY people complaining about the storm preparations, planning, and recovery work are Donald Trump and JD Vance, who are trying to score political points and lying to the American people - just like Trump did with covid.

You missed the Tik-Toks of the NC disaster. These morons were cheering on the destruction... Even when Blue cities got scraped. Thats because your ilk are morons. They'd sell out thier own knee jerk style; cuz Orange man bad...

I don't watch or believe anything seen on TikTok. Anyone who does, is a certifiable idiot, butu you're also a Trump voter, so that's a given.

"My ilk". What the fuck does that mean? I'm a retired Canadian watching Americans do a really decent job prepariing for and recovering from these disasters.

Imagine the job you could do if you all worked together to reduce carbon in the atmosphere. It'd be a whole lot cheaper than the billions you're currently paying out to clean up the mess you've made of dealing with climate change.

You can't find something you haven't looked for, fool.

The governors are telling press they're getting everything they're asking for from the feds. People on the ground are talking about the help they're getting. And the people doing the work seem well prepared and well supplied.

The ONLY people complaining about the storm preparations, planning, and recovery work are Donald Trump and JD Vance, who are trying to score political points and lying to the American people - just like Trump did with covid.
You claimed it happened. Find some.

Forum List

Back