Joe Biden angrily storms off stage when asked if he'd spoken to Trump about the hurricane relief 🤣

That was a stupid question to begin with. Why the hell would Biden speak to Trump? Trump has nothing to offer except ignorance.

This just happened a little while ago, so I made a screen grab of it.

Boy, this guy has some serious deep-rooted anger issues. :laughing0301:

Your word "storms" is doing a lot of heavy lifting.

Biden laughed at Trump. Trump is a liar and it would be a waste of time to talk to him.

That should be obvious to even a hack like you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Putin and Trump are not pals you dumb shit.
Trump worships KGB Putin. He loves the guy and always has.

Trump loves all commie dictators. Kim, Putin, and Xi.

But he especially loves Putin. He's Putin's bitch boi.

You mean to tell me your blindness is so profound that you have not noticed Trump is psychologically incapable of ever saying a harsh word about Putin?

In fact, he has done nothing but compliment Putin whenever asked.

A minor celebrity hurts his fragile feelings and Trump rage tweets for weeks about that person.

Trump has rage tweeted about EVERYONE, including Republicans. But never Putin.

Trump actually starts blushing like a schoolgirl when he talks about being in a relationship with his idol. A relationship he entirely made up!

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

trump_tweet_putin_best_friend.jpg

I-like-you-do-you-like-me.jpg

Why would President Biden want to talk to Trump about anything? Remember Trump is a rapist convicted felon.
He's a former and a candidate. Not exactly in a position of power. Everyone, Joe included, knows that he's trying to run things, to benefit his campaign. Conmen are most effective when you don't know them inside and out.

Lot of crotchety old demented liberal white Biden-lovers in this thread, I love it.

Tell me: Which one of ya'll was the idiot that voted for Heels-Up Harris in the primary election?

Come on, 'fess up now. Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?

:laughing0301:

He's a former and a candidate. Not exactly in a position of power. Everyone, Joe included, knows that he's trying to run things, to benefit his campaign. Conmen are most effective when you don't know them inside and out.
Predident Biden is running Hurricane relief for the benefit of the affected people your lying pos is trying to make it an election issue. He's a disgusting pos.

Your word "storms" is doing a lot of heavy lifting.

Biden laughed at Trump. Trump is a liar and it would be a waste of time to talk to him.

That should be obvious to even a hack like you.

Says one of the biggest hacks on this site.

Stupid question! Why would Biden be talking to Trump?

#VOTEHARRIS
There is in fact stupid but then there is asking something that causes him to lose control and to save face Trump is declared the one asking stupid or inappropriate questions
Biden is a doddering old guy who reacts like a child

Forum List

Back