Have You Caught On Yet?

1728598751407.jpeg

June 27. A day of infamy for Donald J. Trump.

TRUMP: They've had 3 1/2 years to create jobs and all the things we talked about. Why hasn't she done it?

Five minutes earlier, on his Obamacare replacement: "I have concepts of a plan. I'm not president right now."

Hypocrite Trump WAS president, and he had promised the rubes he would repeal Obamacare and put up a replacement on Day One. Literally. On Day One. That promise was even prominently posted on his campaign web site. And he harped on it all through the 2016 campaign. It was second of his beefs, just behind his complaints about Mexicana and Muslims.

It was a hoax, and the rubes became full-fledged cucks for never holding him accountable for that lie as health care costs continue to skyrocket to this day.

It was only a couple months before Trump's hoax was erased from the web site. Erased! HOAX!

Trump owns that. Thoroughly. But the cucks give him a pass for reasons beyond understanding.

Trump reprised his hoax during the debate:

"I have concepts of a plan. I'm not president right now. But if we come up with something I would only change it if we come up with something better and less expensive. And there are concepts and options we have to do that. And you'll be hearing about it in the not-too-distant future."

"You'll be hearing about it in the not-too-distant future" is a really old and stale Trump setup for his hoaxes.

It's been three and a half months since then, and nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

And there never will be.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!
Obama had a supermajority for a time, why aren’t you criticizing him for all the campaign promises he made that he COULD have done but didn’t. Bans on weapons, tax the rich..all that.

Tired white supremist talking points

The next one of you who understands the word communism and uses it correctly will be the first.
I have yet to see how that meme has an error in it.
My tax dollars are used. That means I get a say in how they are used or not used in this nation.

Unless you want to do away with this whole voting thing....Democrats seem to favor that lately.

Sure and in those few months, he could have run the gamut on the democrat agenda.
Not really, since Byrd was out for much of it.

They did get quite a bit done. Most productive Congress in decades and since.

Which would be an obvious thing to guess, for anyone who understands the two parties.

Not really, since Byrd was out for much of it.

They did get quite a bit done. Most productive Congress in decades and since.

Which would be an obvious thing to guess, for anyone who understands the two parties.

Not really, once Franken was sworn in, Byrd could vote by proxy to give them the 60 they needed

Not really, once Franken was sworn in, Byrd could vote by proxy to give them the 60 they needed
Not when he was terminally ill and couldn't speak or move.

But again, they were a very productive Congress. By highlighting that Congress, you managed to make the opposite of the point you tried to make.

Which is kind of funny.

Well....
Let's just pretend for a minute and explain to me how it's not true.
Other human beings that work and pay taxes are not freeloaders that you pay for.

And none of that is communism. You don't know what that word means.

Forum List

Back