Accusing Israel of Genocide is an Antisemitic Trope

130 soldiers don't want to fight? Weird.

expat500 - speaking of "fighting for their country" I guess these soldiers are antisemitic, yes, that'll be the reason, of course...:auiqs.jpg:

1728588219709.png

Why do I know more about antisemitism than you do? that's shameful, here's a Jew who can explain this all to you:

These idiots actually think they are right supporting mass murder. How fucked up in the head do you have to be to support such a thing?

They probably go to church every Sunday praying to Jesus. Only Jesus wants nothing to do with these MFers.

These idiots actually think they are right supporting mass murder. How fucked up in the head do you have to be to support such a thing?

They probably go to church every Sunday praying to Jesus. Only Jesus wants nothing to do with these MFers.
It's insane, frankly astonishing how so many people these days are deluded, just look at the morons who believe Trump won the 2020 election, utter dingbats.

Christianity in the USA is more or less insane, evangelicalism is a latter day form of puritanism, they preach the "prosperity" gospel where material success means God is blessing you so you must be right and poverty is one's own fault and God has not blessed you because you're a "sinner".

It's glorified witchcraft, hocus pocus and incantations, some claim to raise the dead and numptees clap and sing about it.

They cannot see (and I suppose in time they will) but it is clearly written - 2 Thess 2:10

1728590471427.png

The delusions are all around and they embrace them, the truth is not in them and they despise truth.

Because they are like much of what you say, specious.

You said "the fact that 35% of the buildings have been damaged" and cite a source that reflects the situation in March.

Here's data published today - 10th October: it says 75% of buildings are destroyed:

View attachment 1024617

There's a term used in my field of computing it goes "Garbage in garbage out" GIGO. Garbage data gives garbage conclusions.

This typifies many of the specious and amateurish claims you routinely make here in defense of genocide.
so you are providing updated numbers -- I appreciate that. However you are misrepresenting what you are citing. according to those charts, the estimate is that 59% were damaged (so both the "75%" and "destroyed" are wrong). So I can say, if this is your position:
"Gaza has more than the equivalent of 528 times the amount of building space of which 59% was damaged and ALL of the damaged buildings were built before 1997 and had asbestos in them in exactly the area that was damaged" then the aid given would not cover all of the abatement. I trust you have the data to support that position.

so you are providing updated numbers -- I appreciate that. However you are misrepresenting what you are citing. according to those charts, the estimate is that 59% were damaged (so both the "75%" and "destroyed" are wrong). So I can say, if this is your position:
"Gaza has more than the equivalent of 528 times the amount of building space of which 59% was damaged and ALL of the damaged buildings were built before 1997 and had asbestos in them in exactly the area that was damaged" then the aid given would not cover all of the abatement. I trust you have the data to support that position.
Read FFS

There's more available on this than there was yesterday, do some data gathering.

In May, the UN estimated that there were around 800,000 tonnes of asbestos and other contaminates mixed in among 37 million tonnes of debris, which will severely complicate the clean-up.

Asbestos was banned in Israel in 2011, but many older buildings in Gaza will have the material originally valued for its insulation and fire-resistant properties.

When disturbed, asbestos particles can cause various forms of cancer that take years to develop.

UK-based Professor Roger Willey told the Al Jazeera news outlet that airborne concentrations will have been “enormously high”.
He said it would be “guaranteed mesothelioma”, referring to a common cancer asbestos particles cause in the lining of the lungs or abdomen.

“You’ve got smashed asbestos pieces on the ground, in the air from the explosion, and people are walking through it and kicking it up all the time, so it’ll never come back to a safe environment until it’s all cleared away,” Willey said.

Scientific American from Jan 2024

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or CDC, this chemical miasma affected some 400,000 people in metropolitan New York — first responders most severely, but also many who lived and worked near ground zero. The health consequences are still surfacing. In 2011, the CDC launched, at congressional direction, the World Trade Center Health Program to identify, understand, and treat diseases linked to 9/11. It has documented a long and growing list of ailments traced to the attack and, as of September, estimates that more than 6,500 of the program’s enrolled members have died. (It cautions that not all those deaths were necessarily due to the 9/11-related disease.) The most frequently observed illnesses are aerodigestive diseases, mental health conditions, and cancers. A network of clinics across the U.S. will treat them at no charge. In a 2021 paper, program officials called their work “a model for how to address the complex health issues that arise in the near and long term from any large-scale environmental disaster.”

GENOCIDE

The Israelis are killers, that's all they do, that's all they bring to the region and did so starting during WW1 everything Israel does is destructive, they kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill,

Read FFS

There's more available on this than there was yesterday, do some data gathering.
well, none of that contradicts what I said and you have no better numbers to give me. You also have not computed any costs based on the estimate in that article (strangely, that article is dated Oct 8th cites an article from May, and has a number of buildings destroyed quite different from your claim). When you have some actual facts and not estimates from the UN, and you do some basic computation, let me know.

well, none of that contradicts what I said and you have no better numbers to give me. You also have not computed any costs based on the estimate in that article (strangely, that article is dated Oct 8th cites an article from May, and has a number of buildings destroyed quite different from your claim). When you have some actual facts and not estimates from the UN, and you do some basic computation, let me know.
None of this matter man, your goal is to try and make the case that Israel is blameless should a million people die of lung cancer in twenty years, it's your pastime of turd polishing and I won't waste my time with that.

Breaking News

The United States has said that Israel's recent dropping of a nuclear weapon on Iran and three on Western Europe is alarming and unacceptable and all efforts must be made by Israel to comply with international law. The United States support for Israel to defend itself though is "iron clad".

1728596940856.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back