Accusing Israel of Genocide is an Antisemitic Trope

Israeli Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich issued this:
“I state very clearly that we want to create a Jewish state that includes Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon!”
What do you think of these words of the zionist occupier?

If you come to the conclusion that you are chosen by god, you will sooner or later but inevitably come to the conclusion that you must destroy those who disagree.

GZgad1PaAAE1VbB
Yes, from a documentary "Israel: Extremists in power" here's what I get in the US

1728579888074.png

Notice how not a single Zionist or "Pro" Israel apologist has said A WORD ABOUT THE MUTINY I posted about here.

The cowards are dumbstruck, as hundreds of IDF soldiers REFUSE TO REPORT FOR DUTY I hear only silence from the usual defenders of genocide.

1728583240143.png

So how did you establish what you said yesterday
I said many things. Did you have anything specific in mind?
You have no idea what the cost of that would be but know there was enough to pay for it, can you explain your reasoning here?
I know that, considering the amount of space in Gaza that is undeveloped, and the relative coverage of cities and the fact that 35% of the buildings have been damaged. So if you look at the coverage and then look at only 35% of that, and know that this includes buildings which predate the use of asbestos, and that not every build was completely covered in asbestos, I estimated that the 31.7 billion given just between 2005 and 2020 could abate 176 buildings the size of a World Trade Center tower. Maybe I was wrong and Gaza has more than the equivalent of 528 times the amount of building space of which 35% was damaged and ALL of the damaged buildings were built before 1997 and had asbestos in the exact area of any damage. Somehow I doubt that.

Did you have different numbers to rely on?

I said many things. Did you have anything specific in mind?
Yes and it was inluded in my post where I quoted you dumbnuts

1728584037713.png

I know that, considering the amount of space in Gaza that is undeveloped, and the relative coverage of cities and the fact that 35% of the buildings have been damaged. So if you look at the coverage and then look at only 35% of that, and know that this includes buildings which predate the use of asbestos, and that not every build was completely covered in asbestos, I estimated that the 31.7 billion given just between 2005 and 2020 could abate 176 buildings the size of a World Trade Center tower. Maybe I was wrong and Gaza has more than the equivalent of 528 times the amount of building space of which 35% was damaged and ALL of the damaged buildings were built before 1997 and had asbestos in the exact area of any damage. Somehow I doubt that.

Did you have different numbers to rely on?

We all know, we asked Palestinians, all 2.3 million (-42,000) of them said that they are victims of a campaign of genocide. Not as single one of them defended Israel. the ICC too have said the same thing.
wait, you are starting by saying that you have asked 2.3 million people something. Already I have discounted your claim because that isn't true. Then you say not a single one defended Israel and, knowing that so few of them now support Hamas, I find it hard to believe that not a single one defended Israel. The ICC actually said that Israel has to prevent the occurence of a genocide. "Prevent" means it hasn't happened yet.

Notice how not a single Zionist or "Pro" Israel apologist has said A WORD ABOUT THE MUTINY I posted about here.

The cowards are dumbstruck, as hundreds of IDF soldiers REFUSE TO REPORT FOR DUTY I hear only silence from the usual defenders of genocide.

View attachment 1024591
In Israel, many people don't agree with the government. That 2 one hundredths of a percent of Israeli soldiers disagree is perfectly reasonable. That they have the freedom to protest without fear of being killed is incredible!

In Israel, many people don't agree with the government. That 2 one hundredths of a percent of Israeli soldiers disagree is perfectly reasonable. That they have the freedom to protest without fear of being killed is incredible!

One thing they have in common.

They fight for their country, even die for it.

Would the young men of Britain and the US do the same for theirs?

so you didn't care to respond to the numbers I presented. OK.
Because they are like much of what you say, specious.

You said "the fact that 35% of the buildings have been damaged" and cite a source that reflects the situation in March.

Here's data published today - 10th October: it says 75% of buildings are destroyed:

1728586690245.png

There's a term used in my field of computing it goes "Garbage in garbage out" GIGO. Garbage data gives garbage conclusions.

This typifies many of the specious and amateurish claims you routinely make here in defense of genocide.

One thing they have in common.

They fight for their country, even die for it.

Would the young men of Britain and the US do the same for theirs?
Arrogance and entitlement again, from a tribal throwback that would soon be crushed were it not for American bombs and free money.

The fact that Britain faced the Nazis unaided for two years, fighting the ideology that massacred your ancestors doesn't even register in your selfish little mind. The Jews were RESCUED remember that.

We, in Britain know tyranny, we were bombed by it and can smell it from far away. Nazis and Zionists are cut from the same cloth, racial supremacy and an entitlement to seize territory.

Arrogance and entitlement again.

The fact that Britain faced the Nazis unaided for two years, fighting the ideology that massacred your ancestors doesn't even register in your selfish little mind. The Jews were RESCUED remember that.

We, in Britain know tyranny, we were bombed by it and can smell it from far away.

Why are you as dull as ditchwater?

:th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

Because they are like much of what you say, specious.

You said "the fact that 35% of the buildings have been damaged" and cite a source that reflects the situation in March.

Here's data published today - 10th October: it says 75% of buildings are destroyed:

View attachment 1024617

There's a term used in my field of computing it goes "Garbage in garbage out" GIGO. Garbage data gives garbage conclusions.

This typifies many of the specious and amateurish claims you routinely make here in defense of genocide.
Only a fool defends genocide. We have too many here doing it. They will soon deny they did.

Forum List

Back