Stealing Texas: It’s Official – Illegals allowed to vote –

Is anything being done to prevent the stealing of Texas then?

or

are they going to let this election being stolen too?

If nothing is being done they deserve to lose and then some.:mad:

Is anything being done to prevent the stealing of Texas then?

or

are they going to let this election being stolen too?

If nothing is being done they deserve to lose and then some.:mad:
I bet those wily Dems are going to steal it again. They're just so much smarter than Republicans.

How are you ever going to stop them? :(

LOL - sure, sure. :rolleyes:

Neither side will support any reform unless they're convinced it will give them more votes, or diminish votes for the other side.
I get what you’re saying, but I think Conservatives value the constitution more than the leftists do.

For example, I think conservatives would never dream of stacking the SCOTUS while in power, but we know the democrats do, and want to.

Likewise, I think Democrats don’t want a push for election security because they know it benefits them to have holes to exploit. I think their opposing of clearing dead people off voter rolls proves they aren’t approaching in good faith. I think they view the constitution as an obstacle, not a great document

I think you’re looking at the wrong thing. This isn’t about the 2024 election, it’s about future elections. Dems are playing the long game. They are piling them in now, hoping that amnesty or expedited path to citizenship gets them legalized within a few years. Once they do, all of those people will be adding to the voter base of future elections

The right to vote in national elections should be only for citizens. Your sources do not document interference with that standard.
Those illegals will eventually be citizens, and future voters. Dems know what they are doing..and so do we…

I think you’re looking at the wrong thing. This isn’t about the 2024 election, it’s about future elections. Dems are playing the long game. They are piling them in now, hoping that amnesty or expedited path to citizenship gets them legalized within a few years. Once they do, all of those people will be adding to the voter base of future elections
Those names are on the voter rolls the day they are added.

Those names are on the voter rolls the day they are added.

Well, I don’t knew that that is true, I’ve not seen any evidence of that. What I know is true is that, the left are pushing for these people to become citizens which means they are going to be a massive addition to the voting block.

Also makes you wonder if the true number is really being told. They used the “11 million” number for about 20 years I think, now they are saying it’s closer to 17 or 18 million. It could be closer to 30 million and the left has an interest in not letting that number get out, because when the day comes for mass amnesty or a short patch to citizenship, it will be “surprise” we actually have 12 to 15 million more than we estimated, and now they are all voters!

How do you determine how they will vote?

Generally they will vote for the people who gave them their path to citizenship and the free ride the whole time they were here waiting

What, you think they are going to bite the hand that feeds them?

If you say so. Lol
I have spent 4 years of exhausting research on much of it....at least the glaring holes in security that I saw...

Give it a shot and list a glaring hole that you have been concerned with, and I'll see if I can reassure you that it is safe... I have lots of links I saved when researching, that I can utilize to see if I can find an answer....

Maybe even list up to 3 of your glaring holes in security and I'll see what I can find....but I'll need a few days to come back with them...

No promises, other than I will try.....😁

Those illegals will eventually be citizens, and future voters. Dems know what they are doing..and so do we…
You mean 10 to 15 years from now? It takes nearly 5 long years now due to backlog to get their legal court date...if accepted by the judge, they will be given a visa for 5 years plus to live here, after 5 years or more on their legal visa, if their nose is kept clean... they can apply for citizenship, so we are at 10 years, before they are eligible to apply for citizenship....many take much longer to get their citizenship, if at all on some.

And many, like a lot of the Haitians.... Are here on a temporary protective visa, renewed 2 yrs at a time, and are never allowed to become citizens on this type of protection visa with perhaps a few exceptions....they will be sent back to Haiti, when the danger and civil unrest ends in their country.

It would be a long long long game if that were the goal, which I believe is simply made up b.s.

No one holds a gun to their head to register to vote or to vote, or to vote democratic or republican....

Forum List

Back