Stealing Texas: It’s Official – Illegals allowed to vote –

Do you need "help" to fill out a voter application?

Why or why not?

What sort of person typically would need "help" filling out a simple voter registration form, in your opinion?

Is an illegal alien more likely to need "help" that a US citizen, in your opinion?

Why or why not?
Democrats constantly say the same thing about inner city black people and getting a license.

They outright say they don’t have the ability to get one, as if they aren’t smart enough to figure it out

The right to vote in national elections should be only for citizens. Your sources do not document interference with that standard.
Easily remedied by ending payroll taxation and going over to consumption tax. The. All people become citizens.

It's official, eh?

Then you should be able to provide links to official sites confirming this claim, right?

cue the excuse machine ...

Easily remedied by ending payroll taxation and going over to consumption tax. The. All people become citizens.
No. The law is clear on national elections.

States can allow non-citizens to vote on the concept of no taxation without representation.

This is why people question elections.

And they should when there are fishy aspects.

Only totalitarians would say no election is allowed to be questioned, ever, for any reason.
Who's saying that? We're saying when you lose at the ballot box and then over and over again in courts of law then you're a loser. You don't get anymore tries than that. :itsok: At some point we have to call the match Snowflake.

This is why people question elections.

And they should when there are fishy aspects.

Only totalitarians would say no election is allowed to be questioned, ever, for any reason.
The election has been questioned. Endlessly. And the questions were answered. Stop wanking off in fantasy land and join the sane world.

I would broaden this to non-citizens of the United States, although there are 212K voter registrations in Arizona that did not provide proof of U.S. citizenship that will be allowed to vote in the 2024 federal election -- a decision from the Arizona Supreme Court.
Did the state voter registrars offices vet the applications before approving for a voters registration card? Vet for age, felon in prison or felon released, address of the applicant, or citizenship?

I do not understand why officials are not doing that....they have systems at their fingertips to do so, it would seem?

The election has been questioned. Endlessly. And the questions were answered. Stop wanking off in fantasy land and join the sane world.
I’m talking about election security. I’m not sold it’s some tightly secured process. There are glaring holes

No. The law is clear on national elections.

States can allow non-citizens to vote on the concept of no taxation without representation.
Not sure what you're saying...
However people with no skin in the game should not be voting.

A general consumption tax fixes that with no loop holes...

Nobody checks to see if Pablo or Pho paid taxes last year and they're not about to.

I’m talking about election security. I’m not sold it’s some tightly secured process. There are glaring holes
I agree we should reform our election process, making it more secure and more convenient. The problem is, that's not what the partisan drones are after. They just want to win. They just want to tweak the rules to give their side an advantage. It's just like gerrymandering. Any attempt at reform will be polluted by the two-part clusterfuck.

I agree we should reform our election process, making it more secure and more convenient. The problem is, that's not what the partisan drones are after. They just want to win. They just want to tweak the rules to give their side an advantage. It's just like gerrymandering. Any attempt at reform will be polluted by the two-part clusterfuck.
I think the GOP would be completely on board.

I think the Democrats wouldn’t

I think the GOP would be completely on board.

I think the Democrats wouldn’t
LOL - sure, sure. :rolleyes:

Neither side will support any reform unless they're convinced it will give them more votes, or diminish votes for the other side.

Not sure what you're saying...
However people with no skin in the game should not be voting.

A general consumption tax fixes that with no loop holes...

Nobody checks to see if Pablo or Pho paid taxes last year and they're not about to.
A state sales tax is a consumption type tax...all non citizen legal residents and citizens pay it. (even the undocumented pay it)

Last edited:
A state sales tax is a consumption type tax...all legal residents and citizens pay it. (even the undocumented)
Yes....A Federal Version would be easily implemented since the structure is already there. Knowing our elected parasites they would probably keep both.

Did the state voter registrars offices vet the applications before approving for a voters registration card? Vet for age, felon in prison or felon released, address of the applicant, or citizenship?

I do not understand why officials are not doing that....they have systems at their fingertips to do so, it would seem?
I have no idea. Texas is following suit to allow non-citizens (illegals) to use their state-issued driver's licenses for voting verification. Fortunately, the Texas House passed a bill recently to require proof of citizenship for voting, and with the Republican controlled Senate and Governor, this should be passed prior to election day.

Forum List

Back