Harris / Trump Election Polls

Michigan is always more blue than Pennsylvania....so there's definitely a polling error with Pennsylvania.

Good article I read today about what no one is accounting for: more people self-reporting as Republican than in decades. All the momentum is on Trump at the moment....and the time for turning that ship is getting short, esp considering early voting.

Michigan?! Wow.

Guess Kamala’s trying to placate the antisemitic Muslims by blaming Netanyahu for the problems isn’t working.
Look at this:

Paul Sperry

@paulsperry_

SCOOP: Trump campaign insiders say they are confident Trump will take MICHIGAN and its 15 electoral votes based on focus groups w/ Muslims who say they'd "never vote for a woman," and on Cornel West & Jill Stein bleeding off votes from Kamala. Stein got 51,463 Mich votes in 2016

Look at this:

Paul Sperry

@paulsperry_

SCOOP: Trump campaign insiders say they are confident Trump will take MICHIGAN and its 15 electoral votes based on focus groups w/ Muslims who say they'd "never vote for a woman," and on Cornel West & Jill Stein bleeding off votes from Kamala. Stein got 51,463 Mich votes in 2016
I love it!
I especially love that she skipped over the Jewish guy in PA because she was so afraid the antisemitic Muslims in MI wouldn’t vote for a Jew on the ticket - and now it looks like she’s likely to lose MI and PA!!

Look at PA:

Mark Halperin is the ultimate centrist, to an infuriating level at times.

He now works for Newsmax, prior to that he worked for MSNBC, and he consistently tells people on both sides uncomfortable things they do not want to hear.

After the Trump/Harris debate, he called it a disaster for Trump.

He, of course, turned out to be wrong - but he was calling it as he saw it.

Now, in a far more data-laden assessment - and with insider information leaking from Kamala and Trump's mutual campaigns - here is what he has to say.

And I promise you all:

On 11/6 - this post will have aged like a fine wine.

Ready for the unvarnished cold hard reality?

You got it:

(I would fast forward to minute 3:20)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back