Harris / Trump Election Polls

Mark Halperin is the ultimate centrist, to an infuriating level at times.

He now works for Newsmax, prior to that he worked for MSNBC, and he consistently tells people on both sides uncomfortable things they do not want to hear.

After the Trump/Harris debate, he called it a disaster for Trump.

He, of course, turned out to be wrong - but he was calling it as he saw it.

Now, in a far more data-laden assessment - and with insider information leaking from Kamala and Trump's mutual campaigns - here is what he has to say.

And I promise you all:

On 11/6 - this post will have aged like a fine wine.

Ready for the unvarnished cold hard reality?

You got it:

(I would fast forward to minute 3:20)

Reports are that inside polls conducted by the Harris campaign are that she is way behind, and thus they decided to “risk” it and allow her to give media interviews.

The problem is that other than the CBS one, they are all silly interviews with her laughing and drinking beer (while Americans are dying from the hurricanes), and the CBS one was a major fail.

I bet the Dem elites that kicked Biden out after that June debate are sorry they didn’t delay even later. The idea was to keep her hidden from the voters for three months, and, being the arrogant snobs they are who consider voters stupid, they figured they could get away with it.

And yet the polls show she turned off more people than she convinced.

And WE ALL BELIEVE POLLS?

AMIRITE?
How about this one?
Overall, among registered voters, Reuters’s poll has Harris with a narrow 46 to 43 percent lead. Harris is also ahead of Trump in the battleground state of Pennsylvania, and she’s even making inroads among people who describe themselves as Republicans. The Reuters poll follows The New York Times/Siena College poll released earlier this week, which shows a similarly narrow 49 to 46 percent lead for Harris

Young Turks:

Just last week Cenk was on Piers Morgan bragging about how Kamala was winning.

Now?

"It does not look good for Kamala Harris, I haven't been this worried in a long time".

Why do you Leftist bots ALWAYS have to play catch up when it comes to reality?

And then you go right back to believing the NPC media that fooled you in the first place.

Amazing!

But hey, you do you.

Latest USA Today poll:

Deceased Americans : Harris 100% Trump 0 %

Career Criminal Americans : Harris 100 % Trump 0 %

Groomer Americans : Harris 100% Trump 0%

Latest USA Today poll:

Deceased Americans : Harris 100% Trump 0 %

Career Criminal Americans : Harris 100 % Trump 0 %

Groomer Americans : Harris 100% Trump 0%

Actually, she's so bad she's even losing those people.

The Democrat base.

Forum List

Back