Democrats are now party of the rich

Sorry but labor and the government need their fair share.
The government already gets their fair share, and workers deserve to lose less of what they earn to the government. Remove corporate taxes and corporations will have a lot more to pay workers. Why do you champion the government stealing worker pay? Think about it, the company gets paid from money that has been taxed, they pay workers with money that they then pay taxes on, and they pay taxes on profits they make. The government steals at all levels from all people, yet you want to blame the people who are being robbed.

The government already gets their fair share, and workers deserve to lose less of what they earn to the government. Remove corporate taxes and corporations will have a lot more to pay workers. Why do you champion the government stealing worker pay? Think about it, the company gets paid from money that has been taxed, they pay workers with money that they then pay taxes on, and they pay taxes on profits they make. The government steals at all levels from all people, yet you want to blame the people who are being robbed.
Sounds like the party of the rich to me. Remove corporate taxes?

Then you must be asking them to shift the tax burden more on to us.

See, when you argue for the rich guy, you say he will hire more people the less you tax him. And if you don't tax the company, they'll lower their prices. Or won't pass the cost on to you. Oh yes they will

Anyways, you seem to be arguing for the rich. You're a Republican right?

Sounds like the party of the rich to me. Remove corporate taxes?
Do you actually think the company pays taxes in a vacuum?
Then you must be asking them to shift the tax burden more on to us.
They already are, because we pay all the taxes, multiple times.
See, when you argue for the rich guy, you say he will hire more people the less you tax him.
No, I say competition will force prices down if all companies face lower costs.
And if you don't tax the company, they'll lower their prices.
If you lowered the cost of doing business by 30% tomorrow, would all prices stay high or would they come down?
Or won't pass the cost on to you. Oh yes they will
Of course they pass the costs onto us. Taxes are just another part of the cost of doing business.
Anyways, you seem to be arguing for the rich. You're a Republican right?
It isn't arguing for anyone to note that companies should not pay taxes, because absolutely they pass them on to the consumer.

Do you actually think the company pays taxes in a vacuum?

They already are, because we pay all the taxes, multiple times.

No, I say competition will force prices down if all companies face lower costs.

If you lowered the cost of doing business by 30% tomorrow, would all prices stay high or would they come down?

Of course they pass the costs onto us. Taxes are just another part of the cost of doing business.

It isn't arguing for anyone to note that companies should not pay taxes, because absolutely they pass them on to the consumer.
See, Republicans are the party for the rich. You continue to defend the growing wage gap. Even as our founding father's worse nightmares are coming true. Rich people having too much control over our elections. I'll give you two examples

1. Trump "I don't need your money to run"

2. Elon Musk is offering $50 per vote if you vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back