Trump is the Real DEI Candidate

You guys do get awfully cagey about anyone who wants to cut down on disinformation.

Like all wannabe fascists, you know this is clearly a tool you don't want to lose.
I saw a commercial of a blue-collar guy down her speaking of the virtues of voting for Kamala. Say she is giving the peasants a nice tax cut. I do not know what that is though and she would spew it for us all if she was.

Do you believe the government controls the weather and is sending hurricanes to harm Trump voters?
I don't believe in the tooth fairy is real or men can get pregnant either .. but I do believe crazy people have the right to say its true .. start censoring and banning free speech you don't agree with is the biggest step towards tyranny ..but of course that's what people like you want .. freedom is hard and messy ..weak people want leaders to control and instruct them ..

I don't believe in the tooth fairy is real or men can get pregnant either .. but I do believe crazy people have the right to say its true .. start censoring and banning free speech you don't agree with is the biggest step towards tyranny ..but of course that's what people like you want .. freedom is hard and messy ..weak people want leaders to control and instruct them ..
Who is banning free speech?

Other than DeSantis.

had to dig deep to find that eh ..while the Dems constantly call for censoring speech they disagree with 24/7 ..
It literally just happened. Didn’t have to dig at all.

This also just happened:

Who on the left wants to criminally prosecute people for speech?

Forum List

Back