Accusing Israel of Genocide is an Antisemitic Trope

None of this matter man, your goal is to try and make the case that Israel is blameless should a million people die of lung cancer in twenty years ...
This is an odd inversion of what actually happened here.

YOU made the claim that Israel had the INTENT of causing "a million people to die of lung cancer in twenty years" as part of a POLICY of genocide. That claim is without foundation and an example of the ridiculous standards Israel is held to in conducting a war. (Not to mention the exaggeration, the appeal to emotion, and the salivating eagerness to paint Israel (Jews) as deliberately demonic.)

It also highlights a tactic commonly employed by those promoting Israel's destruction. You create a falsehood (knowing it to be one), allow it to enter the consciousness as "evident reality". When it is (easily) proved to be false, no one pays attention and the falsehood becomes the reality. We see this over and over again. The first Al-Shifa bombing, which turned out to be a rocket fired from Gaza that fell short of its objective. The fires in Rafah evacuation camp which turned out to be explosions from a weapons store near the camp. The deliberate targeting of aide workers, which turned out (independently investigated by an international NGO) to be a legitimate error. The deliberate targeting of journalists, whom, it turns out, were holding hostages in their house (not part of a journalists job description).

This is an odd inversion of what actually happened here.

YOU made the claim that Israel had the INTENT of causing "a million people to die of lung cancer in twenty years" as part of a POLICY of genocide. That claim is without foundation and an example of the ridiculous standards Israel is held to in conducting a war. (Not to mention the exaggeration, the appeal to emotion, and the salivating eagerness to paint Israel (Jews) as deliberately demonic.)

It also highlights a tactic commonly employed by those promoting Israel's destruction. You create a falsehood (knowing it to be one), allow it to enter the consciousness as "evident reality". When it is (easily) proved to be false, no one pays attention and the falsehood becomes the reality. We see this over and over again. The first Al-Shifa bombing, which turned out to be a rocket fired from Gaza that fell short of its objective. The fires in Rafah evacuation camp which turned out to be explosions from a weapons store near the camp. The deliberate targeting of aide workers, which turned out (independently investigated by an international NGO) to be a legitimate error. The deliberate targeting of journalists, whom, it turns out, were holding hostages in their house (not part of a journalists job description).

You speak of journalists being killed unintentionally, you disgust me:

1728599242430.png

I do not accept the insinuation here, that Israel might accidentally kill thousands of people and accidentally poison their world for the next one hundred years and accidentally make the Gaza strip uninhabitable by accidentally destroying every house, school and hospital.

If the end justifies the means, if that is a rational basis for action then on what grounds can you accuse the Nazis of any wrong doing?

Like Israel they just wanted a place for the Aryan race to live peacefully, unthreatened by her enemies, saying "never again" to the Versailles Treaty and subjugation and national humiliation by her neighbors.

If you'd been born a German in Germany in 1920 you'd have become a senior spokesman for the Nazi party, your made for the part.

Last edited:
Hamas loving doctors think Israel is bad.

Alert the New York Times!
Doctors treat anyone who needs help you arsehole
It's insane, frankly astonishing how so many people these days are deluded, just look at the morons who believe Trump won the 2020 election, utter dingbats.

Christianity in the USA is more or less insane, evangelicalism is a latter day form of puritanism, they preach the "prosperity" gospel where material success means God is blessing you so you must be right and poverty is one's own fault and God has not blessed you because you're a "sinner".

It's glorified witchcraft, hocus pocus and incantations, some claim to raise the dead and numptees clap and sing about it.

They cannot see (and I suppose in time they will) but it is clearly written - 2 Thess 2:10

View attachment 1024627

The delusions are all around and they embrace them, the truth is not in them and they despise truth.
Those people don't follow Religion they suffer from it.

I speak of COMBATANTS being killed INTENTIONALLY. If you are holding hostages in your house, you are a combatant. I don't give a fuck how you disguise yourself for a dayjob, the suit and tie you put on, the helmet and the body armour.

If you hold hostages in your house, you go on the list of combatants, not on the list of journalists, or educators, or aide workers, or women, or elderly.

I do not accept the insinuation here, that Israel might accidentally kill thousands of people and accidentally poison their world for the next one hundred years and accidentally make the Gaza strip uninhabitable by accidentally destroying every house, school and hospital.
No, you are making instead the claim that Israel intentionally went to lengths designed to create a medical condition within Gaza that would cause deaths in the future as part of a policy of "genocide".

It is an unfounded claim, and one which demonstrates your intent to assign evil as a strategy.

View attachment 1024706

If the end justifies the means, if that is a rational basis for action then on what grounds can you accuse the Nazis of any wrong doing?

Like Israel they just wanted a place for the Aryan race to live peacefully, unthreatened by her enemies, saying "never again" to the Versailles Treaty and subjugation and national humiliation by her neighbors.

If you'd been born a German in Germany in 1920 you'd have become a senior spokesman for the Nazi party, your made for the part.

How many members of Hamas bought a $3 vest that said Press or Medic or UN?

No, you are making instead the claim that Israel intentionally went to lengths designed to create a medical condition within Gaza that would cause deaths in the future as part of a policy of "genocide".

It is an unfounded claim, and one which demonstrates your intent to assign evil as a strategy.
Dr. Feroze Sidhwa: “I worked as a trauma surgeon in Gaza from March 25 to April 8. I’ve volunteered in Ukraine and Haiti, and I grew up in Flint, Mich. I’ve seen violence and worked in conflict zones. But of the many things that stood out about working in a hospital in Gaza, one got to me: Nearly every day I was there, I saw a new young child who had been shot in the head or the chest, virtually all of whom went on to die. Thirteen in total.

At the time, I assumed this had to be the work of a particularly sadistic soldier located nearby. But after returning home, I met an emergency medicine physician who had worked in a different hospital in Gaza two months before me. “I couldn’t believe the number of kids I saw shot in the head,” I told him. To my surprise, he responded: “Yeah, me, too. Every single day.””

“65 Doctors, Nurses and Paramedics: What We Saw in Gaza”

Yes it’s truly sadistic, yet many like you support this horror.

Dr. Feroze Sidhwa: “I worked as a trauma surgeon in Gaza from March 25 to April 8. I’ve volunteered in Ukraine and Haiti, and I grew up in Flint, Mich. I’ve seen violence and worked in conflict zones. But of the many things that stood out about working in a hospital in Gaza, one got to me: Nearly every day I was there, I saw a new young child who had been shot in the head or the chest, virtually all of whom went on to die. Thirteen in total.

At the time, I assumed this had to be the work of a particularly sadistic soldier located nearby. But after returning home, I met an emergency medicine physician who had worked in a different hospital in Gaza two months before me. “I couldn’t believe the number of kids I saw shot in the head,” I told him. To my surprise, he responded: “Yeah, me, too. Every single day.””

“65 Doctors, Nurses and Paramedics: What We Saw in Gaza”

Yes it’s truly sadistic, yet many like you support this horror.

A Muslim doctor accusing Israel of war crimes.....I'm shocked.

This will be fun...

He's a war criminal and the picture depicts how the US as a nation has become subservient to Zionism.

Ahh, the victim card again, didn't take long this morning did it.

How can disapproval of Nazinyahu and Israel's war crimes, be "antisemitism" when Jews too are saying it? you little moron.
You are being intellectually dishonest and basically lying, which is very typical of a Pro Pali supporter. You didn’t just disapprove, you think the leader of the only Jewish state “controls” American leaders. Which is an age old antisemitic trope.

For your information vast majority of the American people support Israel. The politicians are simply reflecting what their people want. :clap2:

You are a liar, you have repeatedly claimed "burn babies in their cribs" and I and others here have repeatedly shown that there is NO EVIDENCE for that claim, it is a lie and you are a liar, be gone with you man.
Ah. Buzz off, they committed unspeakable atrocities, proudly filmed it, and broadcasted it all over the world. The people are just as complicit.

View attachment 1024706

1 through 5 are Hamas operatives. Payback is a beatch.

Forum List

Back