New Social Security Program Would Give High School Graduates $25,000

Ok, so you're concerned about something that might possibly, maybe , happen at some point in the future.
Heh... no. I'm concerned about something that is inevitable. Something that always happens when the state starts doling out free shit.
But what you are really doing is dodging the question about high school grads being a special interest group and if you are one or not.
I don't know what you're poking at here. I guess you're just parsing words, pointing out that nearly everyone is a high school graduate. When what we're really talking about is upcoming high school graduates - more to the point their parents.

You just want to have a little side argument so you can avoid dealing with that fact your party is trying to buy votes. Again. So, yes. I'm a high school graduate. You are the wiener! :rolleyes:

Heh... no. I'm concerned about something that is inevitable. Something that always happens when the state starts doling out free shit.

I don't know what you're poking at here. I guess you're just parsing words, pointing out that nearly everyone is a high school graduate. When what we're really talking about is upcoming high school graduates - more to the point their parents.

You just want to have a little side argument so you can avoid dealing with that fact your party is trying to buy votes. Again. So, yes. I'm a high school graduate. You are the wiener! :rolleyes:
You claimed high school graduates are a special interest group.

That was just silly.

Now you're projecting your fears in an attempt to stop what could be a great help to future generations.

Not sure how you think unborn voters are gonna help us, seems to be another nebulous fear you have.

You claimed high school graduates are a special interest group.

That was just silly.

Now you're projecting your fears in an attempt to stop what could be a great help to future generations.

Not sure how you think unborn voters are gonna help us, seems to be another nebulous fear you have.
Are you thinking that if you went out and finally got your g.e.d that they would include you?

According to Hamilton, and the Court, it's an "implied power" allowing Congress to pass laws for anything they want, as long as it's "for a good cause".
So who decides it’s for a good cause? Doesn’t sound good to hand out money to teenagers and drive the debt and inflation even higher on everyone else,

Forum List

Back