Howard Stern: ‘I don’t understand how Americans support a guy who says he doesn’t support Ukraine.”+ my question : So why won’t your boss let Ukraine

Harris is a far-left lunatic who has her people out trying to convince voters she has the same policies as President Trump while not saying it herself.

The only similarities between Obama and Harris are that they are each a low shade of off brown and that neither was a African American down for the struggle.
They each carpet bagged their way to where they are.

Newt made Clinton be a decent President (other than his icky abusive personal life)
Dick Morris taught him triangulation which allowed him to spot a parade forming and be able walk just ahead of it.
Yes yes. Harris is a far left lunitic. So was Biden. So was Obama. So was Hillary, Kerry, Gore, Clinton

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Yes yes. Harris is a far left lunitic. So was Biden. So was Obama. So was Hillary, Kerry, Gore, Clinton

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.
you are wearing that one out bobo....

She was ranked as a far to the left Senator
Not by me -

Think Sanders and Fauxochantas.

Last edited:
Globalist. You mean reality? Trump's a globalist too wake up. America first? Get a job. And if it doesn't pay well, start a union. Go on strike. Or go to college/trade school, move. All the advice you used to give blacks when your community had lots of economic opportunties.

The rest of the world is catching up. And Automation is making things worse for labor.

Nope, don't blame people getting checks. That hasn't stopped the rich from getting richer. That hasn't stopped corporate profits and CEO pay from going up. Stop always blaming the people, workers, masses, minorities, everyone except who's to blame..
A lot of things are basic. Automation is part of the equation. Many nations producing a product does not have the rules, the salaries, the retirees, the benefits, the days off for every reason we can make up, and the massive expenses in all ways to produce the product. That is an affect. I remember women a few decades ago getting to take off their time of the month. There are people getting up to several weeks off with pay when having a child. Sick days, vacations, holidays and so on add up. Then there are injuries and a fair percentage of people not only milk it for as long as they can they get a payout for the injury. So, add up all of the costs. We have hundred million people and tens of millions more living off of a check and benefits who do not work now. That money has to come from somewhere. This is not condemning it. The other nations have a head start and we opened it up for them.

Will Biden-Harris rally their queer, tranny military? The Ruskies will definitely be intimidated by your cross-dressing trannies.
you have a valuable point here. will Trump change this situation ? does he have a victory - 🇺🇦 strategy ?

you have a valuable point here. will Trump change this situation ? does he have a victory - 🇺🇦 strategy ?

It’s pretty clear Harris will continue down the same retrograde path as The former administration.

I think Trump does have a plan to make changes.

I once watched Stern do his thing..........he was going to pay for a breast enhancement for the woman that would come on and convince him she needed it. Now granted, you do that and you are kinda asking for it but............

One young woman came on and gave her story and Stern flippantly stated "No, you're a dog, not going to pay for that".

The poor young lady broke down crying.

Screw Stern and anything he has to say.
Stern was once the King of all Media. Now he is a woke activist loser.

Who gives a fuck about Ukraine, there are not in NATO.
1689385895325.png

This evidence we have isn't for you ya brainwashed illiterate. Just go vote for Hitler. Now I see how Germany was taken over. But Germany wasn't as diverse as America is so it's not going to happen here.

And Hitler wasn't dumb enough to ban abortion 3 years before he needed the women vote. Nor was he running against a brown Angela Merkle.
You just went full crazy.

I guess that’s how you react when someone tells you to back up all your theories

Forum List

Back