Howard Stern: ‘I don’t understand how Americans support a guy who says he doesn’t support Ukraine.”+ my question : So why won’t your boss let Ukraine

Have you explained how you support a guy who doesn't support Ukraine? Instead supports Russia. Secretly sent him covid tests when Americans needed them. Probably sent him classified documents that Trump had at Mara Lago. That's why that case went away. TMI. And Trump has called Putin 7 times since leaving office. Strange. Looks like COLLUSION to me.

Looks like the smoking gun to me.
Well the 2016 election interference was by Hilary and the DNC paying for the Steele Dossier disinformation…

You’d have to prove that Trump was colluding to some menacing end. Simply talking to Putin isn’t a bad thing. World leaders need to be talked to. That’s how you negotiate deals.

We need strength. Harris would cower in front of Putin. She’d probably start crying that he’s a meanie, but this would be Putin, not the American leftist MSM who think victimhood is a strength. We need to get destructive softy Warhawk democrats out of the White House

Well the 2016 election interference was by Hilary and the DNC paying for the Steele Dossier disinformation…

You’d have to prove that Trump was colluding to some menacing end. Simply talking to Putin isn’t a bad thing. World leaders need to be talked to. That’s how you negotiate deals.

We need strength. Harris would cower in front of Putin. She’d probably start crying that he’s a meanie, but this would be Putin, not the American leftist MSM who think victimhood is a strength. We need to get destructive softy Warhawk democrats out of the White House
Plotting with our enemies and then blaming Democrats for what you told them to do to make your opponents look bad. Yea, it's bad. But in Trump's defense we know Bush/Reagan told Iran to hold the hostages. We know Bush lied us into Iraq. So why can't Trump be a criminal too?

Imagine if we knew in 2015 that Trump had called Putin 7 times. Now we know.

Plotting with our enemies and then blaming Democrats for what you told them to do to make your opponents look bad. Yea, it's bad. But in Trump's defense we know Bush/Reagan told Iran to hold the hostages. We know Bush lied us into Iraq. So why can't Trump be a criminal too?

Imagine if we knew in 2015 that Trump had called Putin 7 times. Now we know.

Why are attempts at diplomacy/negotiations with foreign threats a bad thing?

Russia was kept in line during the Trump administration. They moved under Obama and Biden. He clearly knows the democrats are weak, and we know they are.

Obama set a “red line”, Russia crossed it, and Obama crumbled.

Why are attempts at diplomacy/negotiations with foreign threats a bad thing?

Russia was kept in line during the Trump administration. They moved under Obama and Biden. He clearly knows the democrats are weak.
Or colluded with Trump/Republicans

Russia and Trump plotted the Ukraine war. What did Trump say about it immediately? Putin is BRILLIANT. Remember?

None of that is actually true.

Here's what we know. Trump has called Putin 7 times between 2020 and 2024.

And we know Trump said this in 2022

Trump calls Putin ‘genius’ and ‘savvy’ for Ukraine invasion​

The former president’s praise for Putin comes at a perilous geopolitical moment in Europe.

Right smack dab in the middle of their bromance.

Here's what we know. Trump has called Putin 7 times between 2020 and 2024.

And we know Trump said this in 2022

Trump calls Putin ‘genius’ and ‘savvy’ for Ukraine invasion​

The former president’s praise for Putin comes at a perilous geopolitical moment in Europe.

Right smack dab in the middle of their bromance.

You draw idiotic conclusions.

Or colluded with Trump/Republicans

Russia and Trump plotted the Ukraine war. What did Trump say about it immediately? Putin is BRILLIANT. Remember?
You’re making things up as you go.

And it IS brilliant to wait until a weak American president is in power to make a move.

You draw idiotic conclusions.

Look at the timeline

02/23/2022 10:15 AM EST

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday described Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine as “genius” and “savvy,” praising his onetime counterpart for a move that has spurred sanctions and universal condemnation from the U.S. government and its trans-Atlantic allies.

Since 2021 Trump has called Putin 7 times. Wonder what they discussed.

Look at the timeline

02/23/2022 10:15 AM EST

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday described Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine as “genius” and “savvy,” praising his onetime counterpart for a move that has spurred sanctions and universal condemnation from the U.S. government and its trans-Atlantic allies.

Since 2021 Trump has called Putin 7 times. Wonder what they discussed.
You claim to know.. without evidence.

Diplomacy, negotiation, and threats are good things when dealing with Russia.

You’re just a Warhawk who wants to put billions towards wars and not care about the deaths from it.

You’re making things up as you go.

And it IS brilliant to wait until a weak American president is in power to make a move.

Weak is letting Russia have Ukraine. And getting out of NATO

Putin is playin you, and Trump. Look how you Republicans prefer Russians to us liberals. Sad sacks.

Harris also appeared to be goading Trump at one point, when she made the case that it was the former president who is the weak one in the race.

“Ultimately, I do believe that this is an election that is about strength versus weakness, and weakness as projected by someone who puts himself in front of the American people and does not have the strength to stand in defense of their needs, their dreams, their desires,” she said.

For example, attacking her laugh or color, shows weakness. Not strength.

You claim to know.. without evidence.

Diplomacy, negotiation, and threats are good things when dealing with Russia.

You’re just a Warhawk who wants to put billions towards wars and not care about the deaths from it.
This evidence we have isn't for you ya brainwashed illiterate. Just go vote for Hitler. Now I see how Germany was taken over. But Germany wasn't as diverse as America is so it's not going to happen here.

And Hitler wasn't dumb enough to ban abortion 3 years before he needed the women vote. Nor was he running against a brown Angela Merkle.

I don't know if she did or didn't. Steel Dossier? Sorry, that was all over my head.

And fine. She did it. And it cost her the election. Just like it's going to cost Trump. Fair?

Being the worst candidate possible cost Hillary the election.
Much like Harris.

Moscow imperialists daily discussing possible options for the "return" of Alaska. so If Moscow empire invades Alaska , or Northern California will our MAGA and commie members fight back? You guys will "offer a good deal" to Moscow 🇷🇺 imperialists instead?

Will Biden-Harris rally their queer, tranny military? The Ruskies will definitely be intimidated by your cross-dressing trannies.

Being the worst candidate possible cost Hillary the election.
Much like Harris.
Not at all like Harris.

Remember you guys say that about all our people but the truth is you're just jealous

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Not at all like Harris.

Remember you guys say that about all our people but the truth is you're just jealous

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Harris is no Bill Clinton.

Harris is no Bill Clinton.
Why not? I have a feeling she's going to be a centrist like he was.

She is campaigning like Obama I'll tell you that.

No one will ever be as cool as Bill Clinton

1728583043775.png

Why not? I have a feeling she's going to be a centrist like he was.

She is campaigning like Obama I'll tell you that.

No one will ever be as cool as Bill Clinton

View attachment 1024589

Harris is a far-left lunatic who has her people out trying to convince voters she has the same policies as President Trump while not saying it herself.

The only similarities between Obama and Harris are that they are each a low shade of off brown and that neither was a African American down for the struggle.
They each carpet bagged their way to where they are.

Newt made Clinton be a decent President (other than his icky abusive personal life)
Dick Morris taught him triangulation which allowed him to spot a parade forming and be able walk just ahead of it.

I don't know if she did or didn't. Steel Dossier? Sorry, that was all over my head.

And fine. She did it. And it cost her the election. Just like it's going to cost Trump. Fair?
Funny how it is all over your head but any accusations against Republicans you claim for certain. lol! Partisan whack job.

Forum List

Back