Inflation down AGAIN

Inflation dropped again
Gas prices are down
250,000 jobs created (180K is considered good)
GDP growth over 3%
Unemployment down again

The economy is doing well!
the national average for regular unleaded is 3.21 per gallon ! are Dems getting a discount at the grocery store ?

Last edited:
Lowest since Trump was in office? Is it possible that the Biden/Harris administration manipulates the economy to punish Americans and for political gain?
Yeah. And they manipulate hurricanes too

Ask MTG

You MAGAt's are of course too stupid to even realize it but all your whining about energy prices only makes the case for Kamala Harris' stated policy goal of ending price gouging.
While you poor fools are blaming Biden for the price of gas oil execs are laughing at you all all the way to the bank.

Energy prices aren’t high because of price gouging. If they were they’d be prosecuted

Energy prices are high because of harris and xiden war on the working class

1728590790088.png

I bought my wife a Snickers candy bar at the convenience / gas station yesterday. $3.45, but with a little help from God; I saw a dollar bill lying on the floor when I went up to pay, it only cost me $2.45. I could've filled a sack with them back in '60. Gas is $2.47/gal here.

So inflation is back down to single digits from double digits....woo-hoo. Big deal!
However exports have taken a nosedive and imports (while cheaper) are bleeding the American economy dry. (Trade deficits are extraordinary. )

So in order to survive for the long haul...we have to weaken the dollar to get exports rolling again....double all tariffs to keep the imported goods down while manufacturers come back and employ people.

Meaning it's gonna be rough before it gets better....and then it's gonna get a lot better. Especially when there's a surplus of jobs. We will not mind immigration for these low skill jobs. We will be looking for workers everywhere.

So inflation is back down to single digits from double digits....woo-hoo. Big deal!
However exports have taken a nosedive and imports (while cheaper) are bleeding the American economy dry. (Trade deficits are extraordinary. )

So in order to survive for the long haul...we have to weaken the dollar to get exports rolling again....double all tariffs to keep the imported goods down while manufacturers come back and employ people.

Meaning it's gonna be rough before it gets better....and then it's gonna get a lot better. Especially when there's a surplus of jobs. We will not mind immigration for these low skill jobs. We will be looking for workers everywhere.
Inflation was never in double digits in this century.

And yes it has dropped again

I don’t know what you fucks want but it can’t drop a lot more.

Oh and the Fed dropped interest rates too … finally

Inflation dropped again
Gas prices are down
250,000 jobs created (180K is considered good)
GDP growth over 3%
Unemployment down again

The economy is doing well!
LOL. What liars. It was actually up, not down. People pay for food and energy you know.

In what alternative universe? Gas is nowhere near below $2/gallon, asswipe
Are you still claiming "Success" with that short period of time when COVID led to under $2 gas in some States.

Thanks Donald for handling COVID so successfully.

Inflation was never in double digits in this century.

And yes it has dropped again

I don’t know what you fucks want but it can’t drop a lot more.

Oh and the Fed dropped interest rates too … finally
Yes, it was double digits. Just because they reported only monthly inflation for two years doesn't mean it wasn't cumulative to double digit inflation. Just like the number reported today was higher than expected and jobless claims were higher than expected. Undoing more than the new jobs reported last week which will be revised down like usual by at least a third to half of the originally reported number (There's a reason the Fed dropped rates)

So....
Either the Federal Reserve is lying or wrong or Joe Biden is lying or wrong.....I'll let you pick.

Yes, it was double digits. Just because they reported only monthly inflation for two years doesn't mean it wasn't cumulative to double digit inflation. Just like the number reported today was higher than expected and jobless claims were higher than expected. Undoing more than the new jobs reported last week which will be revised down like usual by at least a third to half of the originally reported number (There's a reason the Fed dropped rates)

So....
Either the Federal Reserve is lying or wrong or Joe Biden is lying or wrong.....I'll let you pick.
What the fuck do you think you’re talking about?

Inflation never topped 9% jackass

You’re thinking of the Reagan years

Forum List

Back