Inflation down AGAIN

Inflation dropped again
Gas prices are down
250,000 jobs created (180K is considered good)
GDP growth over 3%
Unemployment down again

The economy is doing well!
Looking at the bls report, it talks about jobs added, but little to no change in the labor participation force.

Reading that report makes you think that jobs were created but people are not taking them. What’s up with that?

You MAGAt's are of course too stupid to even realize it but all your whining about energy prices only makes the case for Kamala Harris' stated policy goal of ending price gouging.
While you poor fools are blaming Biden for the price of gas oil execs are laughing at you all all the way to the bank.

She is NOT going to end price 'gouging'. If that could have ever been accomplished, it would have happened long ago. It's silly that anyone would actually believe a president would be able to such a thing.
What she's doing here is making fancy speeches about it, in order to shift any of the blame for 40 year high inflation that we have all went through during her and Biden's administration.

I bought my wife a Snickers candy bar at the convenience / gas station yesterday. $3.45, but with a little help from God; I saw a dollar bill lying on the floor when I went up to pay, it only cost me $2.45. I could've filled a sack with them back in '60. Gas is $2.47/gal here.

I remember when a full size Snickers, Almond Joy, etc were one single dime.

Forum List

Back