🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

New Social Security Program Would Give High School Graduates $25,000

According to Democrats, everything should be free, and WE should gladly pay for it.

Tell the leeches to get a job!!!
BusterFacePalm.gif

Does anyone else not think this is another way to do student debt forgiveness? Instead of paying off student debt, they just give them $25,000 so they have to borrow that much less

The thieving Democrats are at it again, and trying to give away the money you were FORCED TO CONTRIBUTE TOWARD YOUR RETIREMENT.

I can’t open the article but my first question is why? What kind of epic life decisions do you think you’re going to get from 18 year olds with 25k?

What power are they grabbing?
The power to funnel money to special interests. The power to control education. The power to deny the perk to people who don't do as they're told. The power to funnel money to their lobbyists sponsers. The power to punish political enemies.

Do you really think this "free shit" won't have any strings attached?

Does anyone else not think this is another way to do student debt forgiveness? Instead of paying off student debt, they just give them $25,000 so they have to borrow that much less
And take it from the people that paid into their retirement, from earnings that were already taxed....

Can we say PARASITES???

FB_IMG_1728131440007.jpg

And take it from the people that paid into their retirement, from earnings that were already taxed....

Can we say PARASITES???

View attachment 1024368

You know, that’s a good point. If you really want to help someone, help our elderly by not taxing social security. I think if you worked for over 30 years and paid into the system all that time, once you hit retirement age, you should be done paying taxes.

30 years of paying taxes should earn you a tax free social security. Now if you work, then you pay taxes on what you make from work, but social security shouldn’t be considered “income” it should be considered repayment.

You know, that’s a good point. If you really want to help someone, help our elderly by not taxing social security. I think if you worked for over 30 years and paid into the system all that time, once you hit retirement age, you should be done paying taxes.

30 years of paying taxes should earn you a tax free social security. Now if you work, then you pay taxes on what you make from work, but social security shouldn’t be considered “income” it should be considered repayment.
Government never met a dollar they didn't want.

Trump has proposed that.

You will note that there are no Democrat policies to help seniors, because in Marxism, elderly have no value left.

The thieving Democrats are at it again, and trying to give away the money you were FORCED TO CONTRIBUTE TOWARD YOUR RETIREMENT.

But they say the republicans want to do away with SS. It will be gone in less than a year if they enacted this.

If Democrats are involved, the money will be wasted on bullshit.
Of course it will, they’re 18 year olds. I would say the boys would all buy cars but these days I’m thinking high end gaming rigs are going to get most of that 25k. Every girl that hasn’t hit her stride yet is getting new tits. Next to none of that money will be invested in anything beyond an immediate want.

But they say the republicans want to do away with SS. It will be gone in less than a year if they enacted this.
Trump’s proposal to abolish taxes on SS is an opening move. The LEAST they can do is peg the income that determines the taxable portion to inflation. In the 1980s, it was decided $25,000, and it’s never been raised. In today’s dollars, that would be $75,000.

Of course it will, they’re 18 year olds. I would say the boys would all buy cars but these days I’m thinking high end gaming rigs are going to get most of that 25k. Every girl that hasn’t hit her stride yet is getting new tits. Next to none of that money will be invested in anything beyond an immediate want.
If it even makes it to the kids and isn't swallowed by corrupt Democrats.

But the Democrats think it is.

People on SS have to work a certain number of quarters, and their check is based on earnings (what they paid in).

Then the Retard-in- Chief came up with a new plan when he was a Senator called SSI, where people that have NEVER WORKED get a cut of our retirement (AKA WELFARE).

Now the Democrats want to take what our workers earned (and paid for), and piss it away by giving it to MORE PARASITES!!!

So I'll challenge any Democrat here...

Post proof that you donated YOUR retirement (including your 401K) to the leeches, and we'll talk.

Otherwise, screw off!!!
I don't think you have the right program. This program is not paid out of Social Security, but general tax revenues.

"Dream account" is a typical democrat name for draining the accounts of lawful Americans. Dumb assed kids would actually think they had 25,000 in Social security account when the democrat party stole the money the minute the fund was created.

Highschool grads are a special interest group?
They are. But, more to the point, universities are. That's who the money will get funneled to, after all. Unless the program is just cutting a check to kids when the graduate high school, to do with whatever they want. But I'm guessing that won't be the case. I'm guessing they won't ever even see the money and it will straight to colleges that "qualify" (meaning they've sucked up to the right legislators and made sure they'll be in line for the cash).

I ask again, do you really think the money will be handed to graduates without strings attached??

Forum List

Back