New Social Security Program Would Give High School Graduates $25,000

Or people trying to buy the votes of a lot of gullible 18 Year Olds...

By stealing other people's money and giving it to them!!!

I believe the thieves are collectively known as DEMOCRATS!!!
And REPUBLICANS. Tax free tips!

I know, I know. It's just different when your side does it.

Or people trying to buy the votes of a lot of gullible 18 Year Olds...

By stealing other people's money and giving it to them!!!

I believe the thieves are collectively known as DEMOCRATS!!!
The sad part is the gullible 18 year olds won’t even understand how bad they were fucked for 25k until they’re raising families paying the taxes then it will really hit home when they are close to retirement. That’s when they will realize what they paid for that 25k.

I know. Like I said, totally different
So you're saying that people paying into Social Security for decades means they didn't pay into their retirement, and the Democrats can steal that money any time they want to???

SS is going bankrupt, and the GOP will control at least the House or the Senate if not both.
So Kamala and the dems won't be giving money away.
The current SS Law is still in effect.

SS is going bankrupt, and the GOP will control at least the House or the Senate if not both.
So Kamala and the dems won't be giving money away.
The current SS Law is still in effect.
And hopefully their voters will finally learn that their promises are just so much empty bullshit.

Just like they got their hopes up over Biden promising to pay off their student loans, and they found out the Democrats lied!!!

Or is that too much to ask of a bunch of brainwashed retards???

You know that doesn't mean welfare, right? The Democrats' favorite vote-buying scheme?
Actually, I was just about to address that subject.

Since the Democrats are so "generous", they should prove their support for the idea by donating their welfare checks!!!

So you're saying that people paying into Social Security for decades means they didn't pay into their retirement, and the Democrats can steal that money any time they want to???
Nah. I'm saying two party douche bags are all flaming hypocrites.

You win, dude! Go celebrate! And gleefully ignore my point altogether. Because I know goddamn well you can't defend against it. Free shit wins elections. Especially when you don't have much else going on.
5cd43e01-775c-4886-9885-20b614eac12a_text.gif

Forum List

Back