Great Real Clear Investigations Article on Lie that Mueller Kept Using

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Real Clear Investigations yesterday published a great article on one of the lies that Mueller used:

\\https://www.realclearinvestigations..._on_lying_for_mueller_and_the_fbi_121590.html

EXCERPT:

The FBI and Special Counsel Robert Mueller repeatedly kept alive a damning narrative that investigators knew to be false: namely, that a junior Trump campaign aide as a favor to the Kremlin had “gutted” an anti-Russia and pro-Ukraine plank in the Republican Party platform at the GOP’s 2016 convention.​

Federal authorities used this claim to help secure spy warrants on the aide in question, Carter Page, suggesting to the court that he was “an agent of Russia” – even though investigators knew that Page was working for U.S., not Russian, intelligence, and that they had learned from witnesses, emails and other evidence that Page had no role in drafting the Ukraine platform plank.​

The revelation is buried in the Justice Department watchdog’s just-released report on FISA surveillance abuses. RealClearInvestigations fleshed out this unreported story with footnotes from the Mueller report and exclusive interviews with Trump campaign officials who worked on the convention platform.​

Of all the Trump-Russia rumors, insinuations and falsehoods – from secret payments for shadowy hackers, to videotaped prostitutes with active bladders, to a clandestine rendezvous with Kremlin figures in Prague – the supposedly pro-Russia Ukraine platform alteration stands out. It seemed to offer early, public, concrete evidence of an actual bending of prospective U.S. policy to suit Moscow. The false narrative is also significant because it was initially pushed not by Democrats, but by associates of Republican Sen. John McCain and other so-called Never Trumpers. As a bipartisan red flag, it helped build momentum around a narrative of Trump treachery with, then as now, Ukraine playing a central role. It also shows how the Russia and Ukraine controversies were linked from the beginning by Trump’s foes.
Needless to say, the whole article is worth reading.

I am almost not interested, it is clear that many people should be investigated and in jail. Yet we harp on about a phone call Trump made to get one of those investigations underway.

Send the people packing and vote in real Americans 2020. That's how to fix the situation.

Mueller is Corrupt and incompetent. I dare anyone to review his lackluster career and argue otherwise
Real Clear Investigations yesterday published a great article on one of the lies that Mueller used:

\\https://www.realclearinvestigations..._on_lying_for_mueller_and_the_fbi_121590.html

EXCERPT:

The FBI and Special Counsel Robert Mueller repeatedly kept alive a damning narrative that investigators knew to be false: namely, that a junior Trump campaign aide as a favor to the Kremlin had “gutted” an anti-Russia and pro-Ukraine plank in the Republican Party platform at the GOP’s 2016 convention.​

Federal authorities used this claim to help secure spy warrants on the aide in question, Carter Page, suggesting to the court that he was “an agent of Russia” – even though investigators knew that Page was working for U.S., not Russian, intelligence, and that they had learned from witnesses, emails and other evidence that Page had no role in drafting the Ukraine platform plank.​

The revelation is buried in the Justice Department watchdog’s just-released report on FISA surveillance abuses. RealClearInvestigations fleshed out this unreported story with footnotes from the Mueller report and exclusive interviews with Trump campaign officials who worked on the convention platform.​

Of all the Trump-Russia rumors, insinuations and falsehoods – from secret payments for shadowy hackers, to videotaped prostitutes with active bladders, to a clandestine rendezvous with Kremlin figures in Prague – the supposedly pro-Russia Ukraine platform alteration stands out. It seemed to offer early, public, concrete evidence of an actual bending of prospective U.S. policy to suit Moscow. The false narrative is also significant because it was initially pushed not by Democrats, but by associates of Republican Sen. John McCain and other so-called Never Trumpers. As a bipartisan red flag, it helped build momentum around a narrative of Trump treachery with, then as now, Ukraine playing a central role. It also shows how the Russia and Ukraine controversies were linked from the beginning by Trump’s foes.
Needless to say, the whole article is worth reading.

I am almost not interested, it is clear that many people should be investigated and in jail. Yet we harp on about a phone call Trump made to get one of those investigations underway.

Send the people packing and vote in real Americans 2020. That's how to fix the situation.
except you know it’s not about a simple phone call right?

It’s about Joe and Hunter Biden playing Cops and Robbers on America’s Dime while they fly around The World.

Hint, they don’t carry a badge.

Don't fall for Mueller's dementia act he displayed when sitting in front of the congress...he is as sharp as a knife...he knows what he and Comey and Brennan and Clapper did...and he wants to literally play dumb......

It’s about Joe and Hunter Biden playing Cops and Robbers on America’s Dime while they fly around The World.

You think Trump is being impeached because Joe and Hunter Biden flew around the world?! Are you delusional? Ate the wrong batch of mushrooms tonight?

You think Trump is being impeached because Joe and Hunter Biden flew around the world?! Are you delusional? Ate the wrong batch of mushrooms tonight?

No, because he dared investigate Biden's corruption.

No, because he dared investigate Biden's corruption.
Good, that’s a step in the right direction.

Fuck off Commie Troll.

You want to exonerate Joe Biden for extorting Ukraine in to firing a prosecutor investigating his son for accepting improper payments from a corrupt Russian Controlled Energy Company called Burisma!

You want to Impeach President Trump for daring to ask if Joe Biden extorted Ukraine in to firing a prosecutor investigating his son for accepting improper payments from a corrupt Russian Controlled Energy Company called Burisma!

Fuck off Commie Troll.

You want to exonerate Joe Biden for extorting Ukraine in to firing a prosecutor investigating his son for accepting improper payments from a corrupt Russian Controlled Energy Company called Burisma!

You want to Impeach President Trump for daring to ask if Joe Biden for extorted Ukraine in to firing a prosecutor investigating his son for accepting improper payments from a corrupt Russian Controlled Energy Company called Burisma!

You haven’t been paying attention have you. First off, I don’t want to impeach trump. But I have no problem condemning his idiotic actions.
Also, you lack comprehension of what Biden did. That was US foreign policy not Biden acting in his own to cover for his son. Stop lying

What actions? Please cite US Code used to define The Two Articles of Impeachment
Presented by The Schiff Show so we can verify that The President Committed High Crimes and Misdemeanors as defined by US Code.

Nobody believes a damn thing any of you asswipes say. You just think you are more
Clever than the rest of your Tardling friends. You come with an agenda, and talking points every day.

Outted.

So when Hunter Biden sat at home with his Thumb up his ass snorting coke and boinking Bimbos for $100,000 a month paid to him by MNBA, for No Work while Joe Biden Sucked MBNA’s Dick and crafted legislation to favor them, you have no problems with that do you?

I was right the first time.

Fuck off you dishonest Fuck!

Fuck off Commie Troll.

You want to Impeach President Trump for daring to ask if Joe Biden for extorted Ukraine in to firing a prosecutor investigating his son for accepting improper payments from a corrupt Russian Controlled Energy Company called Burisma!

You haven’t been paying attention have you. First off, I don’t want to impeach trump. But I have no problem condemning his idiotic actions.
Also, you lack comprehension of what Biden did. That was US foreign policy not Biden acting in his own to cover for his son. Stop lying

Last edited:

It's about hearsay regarding second hand account of the call

What actions? Please cite US Code used to define The Two Articles of Impeachment
Presented by The Schiff Show so we can verify that The President Committed High Crimes and Misdemeanors as defined by US Code.

Nobody believes a damn thing any of you asswipes say. You just think you are more
Clever than the rest of your Tardling friends. You come with an agenda, and talking points every day.

Outted.

So when Hunter Biden sat at home with his Thumb up his ass snorting coke and boinking Bimbos for $100,000 a month paid to him by MNBA, for No Work while Joe Biden Sucked MBNA’s Dick and crafted legislation to favor them, you have no problems with that do you?

Fuck off Commie Troll.

Why do I need to name a US code?! That has nothing to do with this. You’re struggling to land a valid point

Outted.

Fuck off Commie Troll.

That second part about the Biden’s was a complete fabrication. Now you’re just making up a reality because you can’t use the facts. That’s sad. Do better

Do you have any interest to hear the first hand accounts?

They published the transcript, that should have ended it

Isn’t that you DemTard Argument?

That US Code is Irrelevant?

Then Define A High Crime and Misdemeanor without US Code Dumb Ass!
Fuck off Commie Troll.

Outted.

Fuck off Commie Troll.

Why do I need to name a US code?! That has nothing to do with this. You’re struggling to land a valid point

They published the transcript, that should have ended it
ha. So you think this whole thing is just about a phone call? Really?!

Forum List

Back