Great Real Clear Investigations Article on Lie that Mueller Kept Using

I am almost not interested, it is clear that many people should be investigated and in jail. Yet we harp on about a phone call Trump made to get one of those investigations underway.
Send the people packing and vote in real Americans 2020. That's how to fix the situation.
They must be able to convince us they are committed to draining the swamp and cutting WashDC spending ... Bigly.

I suspect doing the first will solve the second.

Sure, and we can call two Witnesses.

Trans

& Script

Fuck off. You failed to present your case. We aren’t turning The Senate in to a Schummer Clown Show.

I am almost not interested, it is clear that many people should be investigated and in jail. Yet we harp on about a phone call Trump made to get one of those investigations underway.

Send the people packing and vote in real Americans 2020. That's how to fix the situation.
except you know it’s not about a simple phone call right?
It's about hearsay regarding second hand account of the call

Isn’t that you DemTard Argument?

That IS Code is Irrelevant?

Then Define A High Crime and Misdemeanor without US Code Dumb Ass!
Fuck off Commie Troll.

You want to exonerate Joe Biden for extorting Ukraine in to firing a prosecutor investigating his son for accepting improper payments from a corrupt Russian Controlled Energy Company called Burisma!

You want to Impeach President Trump for daring to ask if Joe Biden for extorted Ukraine in to firing a prosecutor investigating his son for accepting improper payments from a corrupt Russian Controlled Energy Company called Burisma!

It’s about Joe and Hunter Biden playing Cops and Robbers on America’s Dime while they fly around The World.

Hint, they don’t carry a badge.

You think Trump is being impeached because Joe and Hunter Biden flew around the world?! Are you delusional? Ate the wrong batch of mushrooms tonight?
You haven’t been paying attention have you. First off, I don’t want to impeach trump. But I have no problem condemning his idiotic actions.
Also, you lack comprehension of what Biden did. That was US foreign policy not Biden acting in his own to cover for his son. Stop lying
What actions? Please cite US Code used to define The Two Articles of Impeachment
Presented by The Schiff Show so we can verify that The President Committed High Crimes and Misdemeanors as defined by US Code.

Nobody believes a damn thing any of you asswipes say. You just think you are more
Clever than the rest of your Tardling friends. You come with an agenda, and talking points every day.

Outted.

So when Hunter Biden sat at home with his Thumb up his ass snorting coke and boinking Bimbos for $100,000 a month paid to him by MNBA, for No Work while Joe Biden Sucked MBNA’s Dick and crafted legislation to favor them, you have no problems with that do you?

I was right the first time.

Fuck off you dishonest Fuck!

Fuck off Commie Troll.

You want to exonerate Joe Biden for extorting Ukraine in to firing a prosecutor investigating his son for accepting improper payments from a corrupt Russian Controlled Energy Company called Burisma!

You want to Impeach President Trump for daring to ask if Joe Biden for extorted Ukraine in to firing a prosecutor investigating his son for accepting improper payments from a corrupt Russian Controlled Energy Company called Burisma!

You think Trump is being impeached because Joe and Hunter Biden flew around the world?! Are you delusional? Ate the wrong batch of mushrooms tonight?
You haven’t been paying attention have you. First off, I don’t want to impeach trump. But I have no problem condemning his idiotic actions.
Also, you lack comprehension of what Biden did. That was US foreign policy not Biden acting in his own to cover for his son. Stop lying
Why do I need to name a US code?! That has nothing to do with this. You’re struggling to land a valid point
calm down tonto you aren’t making any sense. Why would I cite a US code or define high crimes and misdemeanors? The first thing I said in my reply to you was that I don’t support impeaching Trump. You really do have comprehension problems don’t you?!

Hunter Biden Paid $100,000 a Year by MNBA

MBNA by the way. He got $100,000 a year for months after leaving MBNA until Daddy did his dirty work for MBNA.

Hmm. Looks like a pattern is forming.

What actions? Please cite US Code used to define The Two Articles of Impeachment
Presented by The Schiff Show so we can verify that The President Committed High Crimes and Misdemeanors as defined by US Code.

Nobody believes a damn thing any of you asswipes say. You just think you are more
Clever than the rest of your Tardling friends. You come with an agenda, and talking points every day.

Outted.

So when Hunter Biden sat at home with his Thumb up his ass snorting coke and boinking Bimbos for $100,000 a month paid to him by MNBA, for No Work while Joe Biden Sucked MBNA’s Dick and crafted legislation to favor them, you have no problems with that do you?

Fuck off Commie Troll.

It’s about Joe and Hunter Biden playing Cops and Robbers on America’s Dime while they fly around The World.

Hint, they don’t carry a badge.
That second part about the Biden’s was a complete fabrication. Now you’re just making up a reality because you can’t use the facts. That’s sad. Do better

Last edited:

Trans

& Script

Fuck off. You failed to present your case. We aren’t turning The Senate in to a Schummer Clown Show.

Whoa, sounds like I stuck a nerve. Sorry man, I didn’t realize you were so sensitive. I’ll try and tone it down for you.

STFU is a good Start.

Call us when you start Praising The President and our Great Country for the good we do in the world at home & abroad.

Trans

& Script

Whoa, sounds like I stuck a nerve. Sorry man, I didn’t realize you were so sensitive. I’ll try and tone it down for you.

MBNA by the way. He got $100,000 a month for months after leaving MBNA until Daddy did his dirty work for MBNA.

Outted.

Fuck off Commie Troll.

That second part about the Biden’s was a complete fabrication. Now you’re just making up a reality because you can’t use the facts. That’s sad. Do better
Is this a joke? You just said Hunter was being paid 100k a month and then linked to a thread that you wrote that said he was paid 100k a year. Then the video you linked to, a Tucker Carlson editorial (Tucker is an opinion host BTW, not a journalist) but even in his video his claim was “Hunter Biden was APPARENTLY, paid... for work he THEORETICALLY had no experience in...”

I can’t think of a stupider and more poorly presented argument. Fail. You lose. Bigly

STFU is a good Start.

Call us when you start Praising The President and our Great Country for the good we do in the world at home & abroad.

Trans

& Script

Haha, ok. You got it bud... cheers

You are a moron. See dumb-ass, you are an illiterate Fuck who does Zero Research and just reads your talking points like the drone you are.

Hunter Biden got $100,000 A year, from MBNA but was not employed by MBNA, and did no work for MBNA, and in fact had been separated from MBNA for months.

Do I have to hit you with a 2x4 across the forehead for that to sink in you stubborn JackAss?

It was an accounting mistake right? Just like the 27 biased falsehoods found in falsified FISA affidavits that only went against The President were “mistakes”, right?

MBNA by the way. He got $100,000 a month for months after leaving MBNA until Daddy did his dirty work for MBNA.

Outted.

Fuck off Commie Troll.

Is this a joke? You just said Hunter was being paid 100k a month and then linked to a thread that you wrote that said he was paid 100k a year. Then the video you linked to, a Tucker Carlson editorial (Tucker is an opinion host BTW, not a journalist) but even in his video his claim was “Hunter Biden was APPARENTLY, paid... for work he THEORETICALLY had no experience in...”

I can’t think of a stupider and more poorly presented argument. Fail. You lose. Bigly

You are a moron. See dumb-ass, you are an illiterate Fuck who does Zero Research and just reads your talking points like the drone you are.

Hunter Biden got $100,000 A year, from MBNA but was not employed by MBNA, and did no work for MBNA, and in fact had been separated from MBNA for months.

Do I have to hit you with a 2x4 across the forehead for that to sink in you stubborn JackAss?

It was an accounting mistake right? Just like the 27 biased falsehoods found in falsified FISA affidavits that only went against The President were “mistakes”, right?

Outted.

He has been paid so much money from different sources that even the liberal can not keep up with the corruption any longer.

I remember when this Shill Spammed The Forum with:

We need a Special Counsel & Bob Mueller is an honest man Ad Nauseum.

Outted.

He has been paid so much money from different sources that even the liberal can not keep up with the corruption any longer.

Presented by The Schiff Show so we can verify that The President Committed High Crimes and Misdemeanors as defined by US Code.[\quote]

Outted.

Haha, I’m the moron?! Look at your weak ass argument!

we were talking about the trump impeachment and predictably you diverted to Biden. First it was all about Biden and Burisma and now your pointed to a company he worked for in 1996 that you spreading inaccurate and uniformed information about?!

Here is a snip from a Fox Article

The precise amount of the payments was unclear, but a company official once said Hunter Biden was receiving at least a $100,000 per year retainer, the Times reported. Hunter Biden, now 49, previously had been an executive at MBNA beginning in 1996, but the consulting fees came years after his departure from the company as a full-time employee.
Hunter Biden's past business associations come under scrutiny, as Dem debate looms[/quote]

Last edited:
No Douche Water Drinker.

It’s about China, Burisma, MBNA and others Representing selling The VP Office in a clear and repeatable pattern!

Documented bribery and extortion you hairy man ass lover where actual money changed hands is NOT a weak assed argument.

You are about to see a weak asked argument ripped to shreds as COUP 4.0 gets bitch slapped back to 2016!

Stock up on pantie liners, tissues and Ice cream for a November 2020 ass whipping which you will NEVER FORGET!

Outted.

we were talking about the trump impeachment and predictably you diverted to Biden. First it was all about Biden and Burisma and now your pointed to a company he worked for in 1996 that you spreading inaccurate and uniformed information about?!

Here is a snip from a Fox Article about what you just characterized as
So when Hunter Biden sat at home with his Thumb up his ass snorting coke and boinking Bimbos for $100,000 a month paid to him by MNBA, for No Work while Joe Biden Sucked MBNA’s Dick and crafted legislation to favor them, you have no problems with that do you?[\quote]

The precise amount of the payments was unclear, but a company official once said Hunter Biden was receiving at least a $100,000 per year retainer, the Times reported. Hunter Biden, now 49, previously had been an executive at MBNA beginning in 1996, but the consulting fees came years after his departure from the company as a full-time employee.
Hunter Biden's past business associations come under scrutiny, as Dem debate looms

Last edited:
The Original Tree why do you post your replies above the thread box? It fucks up the flow of how the site is designed to work. Just hit reply and write where the cursor is below the previous discussion. It’s not complicated

No Douche Water Drinker.

It’s about China, Burisma, MBNA and others Representing selling The VP Office in a clear and repeatable pattern!

Documented bribery and extortion you hairy man ass lover where actual money changed hands is NOT a weak assed argument.

You are about to see a weak asked argument ripped to shreds as COUP 4.0 gets bitch slapped back to 2016!

Stock up on pantie liners, tissues and Ice cream for a November 2020 ass whipping which you will NEVER FORGET!

So when Hunter Biden sat at home with his Thumb up his ass snorting coke and boinking Bimbos for $100,000 a month paid to him by MNBA, for No Work while Joe Biden Sucked MBNA’s Dick and crafted legislation to favor them, you have no problems with that do you?[\quote]

Hunter Biden's past business associations come under scrutiny, as Dem debate looms
Oh I understand that you are going to try and sell that load of horse shit. Biden is Trump opponent now so time to go for the knees. Discredit, attack, throw mud and make him a criminal in the public eye. I’m fully aware of Trumps disgusting playbook. These stories were hyperbolic bullshit when they originally came out years and years ago and they are hyperbolic bullshit now. You’re not fooling anybody except for yourself

Biden is not an opponent until The Democrats rig their primaries and give him the nomination, LibTard.

Until then he is just a washed up Bumbling Ex VP that extorted The Ukraine in to firing The Prosecutor investigating his Coke Head son that was nothing more than a Bribery Mule for dear old Dad!

Even Obama won’t endorse him.

No Douche Water Drinker.

Oh I understand that you are going to try and sell that load of horse shit. Biden is Trump opponent now so time to go for the knees. Discredit, attack, throw mud and make him a criminal in the public eye. I’m fully aware of Trumps disgusting playbook. These stories were hyperbolic bullshit when they originally came out years and years ago and they are hyperbolic bullshit now. You’re not fooling anybody except for yourself

Biden is not an opponent until The Democrats rig their primaries and give him the nomination, LibTard.

Until then he is just a washed up Bumbling Ex VP that extorted The Ukraine in to firing The Prosecutor investigating his Coke Head son that was nothing more than a Bribery Mule for dear old Dad!

No Douche Water Drinker.

No you are wrong again. Biden was and has been the front runner who had just polled 10 points higher than Trump prior to the funding/phone call debacle. and you are still posting in the wrong place. It isn’t hard. Click reply and type

Latest Polls Say Trump beats The DemTard field and Democrat support for Impeachment has dropped 30%

Joe Biden will not get The Nomination. You DemTards are begging someone else step up.

Even Obama Hates Joe Biden.

No Douche Water Drinker.

No you are wrong again. Biden was and has been the front runner who had just polled 10 points higher than Trump prior to the funding/phone call debacle. and you are still posting in the wrong place. It isn’t hard. Click reply and type

Latest Polls Say Trump beats The DemTard field and Democrat support for Impeachment has dropped 30%

Joe Biden will not get The Nomination. You DemTards are begging someone else step up.

Even Obama Hates Joe Biden.

No Douche Water Drinker.

That’s off topic and you’re still posting in the wrong spot. Are you slow?

Forum List

Back