‘Great State of Kansas’

It's an honest mistake.....I don't care enough about the distinction between Kansas City, Mo and Kansas City, KS...…..except that KS sucks more than MO.

People are always assuming I live in Kansas when I tell them I'm from KC. Happens on this board frequently as well.
I'm just glad we nailed him on the important stuff finally!

The second kansas is our 57th state. Thats where the chiefs are from.
Dumbass.

upload_2020-2-3_8-38-6.jpeg

After the Kansas City Chiefs beat out the San Francisco 49ers for their first Super Bowl title in 50 years, President Trump took to Twitter to congratulate the team for proudly representing “the Great State of Kansas.”

One small hitch: Kansas City is in Missouri.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure. We are proud of you and the Great State of Missouri. You are true Champions!

10:27 PM - Feb 2, 2020

This should be fun listening to the Trump Humpers trying to clean this up.

Winning, MAWA.
I saw that, good for a laugh.

I live in Kansas btw.

I always assumed Kansas City, Kansas was where the Chiefs were from not Kansas City, Missouri. Does Missouri have any other professional sport franchises? The South was so fucked over by the Civil War atrocities and genocide of Whitey and the "Reconstruction" which was intended to permanently prevent Whitey from advancing the South, it is amazing they actually built Arrowhead Stadium.

Last edited:
After the Kansas City Chiefs beat out the San Francisco 49ers for their first Super Bowl title in 50 years, President Trump took to Twitter to congratulate the team for proudly representing “the Great State of Kansas.”

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure. We are proud of you and the Great State of Missouri. You are true Champions!

Winning, MAWA.
A little bit of it is in Kansas. Some suburbs and such.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Winning, MAWA.

I live in Kansas btw.

The part of Kansas that's in Missouri or in Kansas?

Maybe an executive order can put KC in Kansas

Donald Trump deletes tweet after congratulating Kansas, not Missouri, for Chiefs' Super Bowl win

Trump congratulates Kansas, not Missouri, in tweet for Super Bowl win

Big deal, there is a Kansas City in Kansas and it's right next to the one in Missouri... easy mistake for anyone to make. :dunno:

Stop being so inane and petty.
They named them The Kansas City Chiefs to appeal regionally to both Kansas and Missouri and anyone would make that mistake to think they were from Kansas. I have been watching football for years and never realized the team's HQ was actually in Missouri.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Winning, MAWA.

Kansas City Chiefs are in Missouri.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Winning, MAWA.

I live in Kansas btw.

Is the Offense in Missouri and the Defense in Kansas.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Winning, MAWA.

I live in Kansas btw.

Not KC, central Kansas.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Winning, MAWA.

Kansas City Chiefs are in Missouri.
Yes.

Forum List

Back