‘Great State of Kansas’

After the Kansas City Chiefs beat out the San Francisco 49ers for their first Super Bowl title in 50 years, President Trump took to Twitter to congratulate the team for proudly representing “the Great State of Kansas.”

One small hitch: Kansas City is in Missouri.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure. We are proud of you and the Great State of Missouri. You are true Champions!

10:27 PM - Feb 2, 2020

This should be fun listening to the Trump Humpers trying to clean this up.

Winning, MAWA.
I saw that, good for a laugh.

I live in Kansas btw.

The part of Kansas that's in Missouri or in Kansas?

Is the Offense in Missouri and the Defense in Kansas.
Other way around. We kanasans can be very offensive.

I never thought about it myself and assumed the last Southern pro team ever was the Atlanta Flames, the NHL franchise. :p

In the NHL they were 99% Canadians either way.

Last edited:
Maybe an executive order can put KC in Kansas

Donald Trump deletes tweet after congratulating Kansas, not Missouri, for Chiefs' Super Bowl win

Trump congratulates Kansas, not Missouri, in tweet for Super Bowl win

I was in Kansas City for the first time a couple weeks ago. I was in an office lobby talking to some locals and asked them how close were we to Kansas. They politely smiled and said that if I crossed the street behind the building I would be in Kansas.

Trolling trump on congratulating Kansas for the Chiefs is bullshit. Kansas City is both Kansas and Missouri. The Chiefs play in Missouri side but represent the region. This is like the NY Giants and Jets playing in NJ or the Washington Redskins playing in Maryland.

Me either. I always thought they were based in Kansas. Never knew about Missouri.

All Winger can do it nit pick about nothing.

What a maroon.

Why are Liberals so pre-occupied with geography? We just arbitrarily divide up the world and label the divisions. It's like memorizing the Presidents, good for you if you remember but who cares if you don't.

Donald Trump deletes tweet after congratulating Kansas, not Missouri, for Chiefs' Super Bowl win

I was in Kansas City for the first time a couple weeks ago. I was in an office lobby talking to some locals and asked them how close were we to Kansas. They politely smiled and said that if I crossed the street behind the building I would be in Kansas.

Trolling trump on congratulating Kansas for the Chiefs is bullshit. Kansas City is both Kansas and Missouri. The Chiefs play in Missouri side but represent the region. This is like the NY Giants and Jets playing in NJ or the Washington Redskins playing in Maryland.

Did people congratulate NJ when the Giants won it all?

Not that significant of a mistake, probably not even a mistake at all as the vast majority of pro football fans in Kansas support the Chiefs as their team. Trump makes a lot of boners, Why do you go after one so insignificant?

It was funny, why not laugh at it?

plus there is the fun of watching his worshipers spin in his defense

Not that significant of a mistake, probably not even a mistake at all as the vast majority of pro football fans in Kansas support the Chiefs as their team. Trump makes a lot of boners, Why do you go after one so insignificant?

Chiefs have a lot of fans in Nebraska too
If that is what Trump “meant to say” why did they pull his tweet and correct it?

Somebody get my Sharpie!

After the Kansas City Chiefs beat out the San Francisco 49ers for their first Super Bowl title in 50 years, President Trump took to Twitter to congratulate the team for proudly representing “the Great State of Kansas.”

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure. We are proud of you and the Great State of Missouri. You are true Champions!

Winning, MAWA.
Dumbass this is your bitch
One small hitch: Kansas City is in Missouri
If that's the case you need to read the tweet

Here you go dumbass.

View attachment 304204
@realDonaldTrump
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1224172413388128256

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure. We are proud of you and the Great State of Missouri. You are true Champions

Gee, why would anyone think KANSAS City was in KANSAS?

Or why would anyone think New Mexico is not in Mexico?

Or why would anyone think New Mexico is not in Mexico?

Because of the word "NEW"?

Do you think before opening your mouth, or are you afraid your foot will jump in if you do?

It was funny, why not laugh at it?

plus there is the fun of watching his worshipers spin in his defense

It's not as "fun" as watching vapid partisan numskulls try to spin something out of nothing on this insignificant faux pas.

Sheesh.. all the idiotic nonsense that comes out of Donny's mouth and certain retards have to latch on to this petty morsel? No wonder Trump beat their asses in 2016....

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Winning, MAWA.

Here you go dumbass.

View attachment 304204
@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure. We are proud of you and the Great State of Missouri. You are true Champions

That was the correction genuis.

Folks, Willie Plett after moving from Atlanta to somewhere in Minnesota responded to the assault by the giant goalie stick. The suspension was unjust.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Winning, MAWA.

Here you go dumbass.

View attachment 304204
@realDonaldTrump

That was the correction genuis.
So he corrected it as a matter of fact that tweet was the only tweet that I have seen. When will Obama admit we don't have 57 or 58 states?

Forum List

Back