‘Great State of Kansas’

Maybe an executive order can put KC in Kansas

Donald Trump deletes tweet after congratulating Kansas, not Missouri, for Chiefs' Super Bowl win

Trump congratulates Kansas, not Missouri, in tweet for Super Bowl win

This is important how?

Yawn.....

:laughing0301:

How many states are there? Let's ask Obama. He'll know.

We could go on forever with this kind of shit throwing. It's totally useless shit slinging.
you just defined his entire existence - friggin trollboys.

Donald Trump deletes tweet after congratulating Kansas, not Missouri, for Chiefs' Super Bowl win

This is important how?

Yawn.....

We could go on forever with this kind of shit throwing. It's totally useless shit slinging.

Looks like you have to go back over ten years to find an Obama Gaffe

I only have to go to YESTERDAY

at worst trumps mistake just shows the east and west coasters attitude and ignorance towards us fly over states
Maybe the rest of us

But why would a Stable Genius make such a mistake?
because its a simple mistake for coasters,,,he did spend most of his life in new york city,,,

So did I
But I knew KC teams are in Missouri since I was a child

Does that make me a Stable Genius?

This is important how?

Yawn.....

Can you read? My point was that this kind of shit slinging is useless. Timelines matter not. Great counterpoint :blahblah:

After the Kansas City Chiefs beat out the San Francisco 49ers for their first Super Bowl title in 50 years, President Trump took to Twitter to congratulate the team for proudly representing “the Great State of Kansas.”

One small hitch: Kansas City is in Missouri.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure. We are proud of you and the Great State of Missouri. You are true Champions!

10:27 PM - Feb 2, 2020

This should be fun listening to the Trump Humpers trying to clean this up.

Winning, MAWA.

The tweet you posted said Missouri. Who needs a clean up again?

The original tweet said Kansas. He corrected it when he realized the error.

It's not like he visited 57 states, with 3 more to go. But close.

at worst trumps mistake just shows the east and west coasters attitude and ignorance towards us fly over states
Maybe the rest of us

But why would a Stable Genius make such a mistake?
because its a simple mistake for coasters,,,he did spend most of his life in new york city,,,

So did I
But I knew KC teams are in Missouri since I was a child

Does that make me a Stable Genius?

just so you know we consider them the kansas city chiefs ,,not the kansas city missouri chiefs,,,

so trump was half correct in his comment and not all wrong,,,

and youre still the biggest dumbass troll on this forum,,,

People are always assuming I live in Kansas when I tell them I'm from KC. Happens on this board frequently as well.
I'm just glad we nailed him on the important stuff finally!

Of course you don't see the hypocrisy in all this

Mike Pompeo screamed at reporter she couldn’t find Ukraine on a map — she did and the interview was shut down

Trump couldn't find Ukraine on a map and you know it. He's an idiot.

The hypocrisy is beating the crap out of Trump being geo challenged while Obama was given on of his many passes when he bragged about 57 states visited with 3 more to go.

Why can’t just one Trump follower just once go “yeah, that was pretty funny/silly/dumb” when Trump does something like this?

would it kill? Are you afraid of being kicked out of the club?

After the Kansas City Chiefs beat out the San Francisco 49ers for their first Super Bowl title in 50 years, President Trump took to Twitter to congratulate the team for proudly representing “the Great State of Kansas.”

One small hitch: Kansas City is in Missouri.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure. We are proud of you and the Great State of Missouri. You are true Champions!

10:27 PM - Feb 2, 2020

This should be fun listening to the Trump Humpers trying to clean this up.

Winning, MAWA.
Trump goofed

it happens

People are always assuming I live in Kansas when I tell them I'm from KC. Happens on this board frequently as well.
I'm just glad we nailed him on the important stuff finally!

Of course you don't see the hypocrisy in all this

Mike Pompeo screamed at reporter she couldn’t find Ukraine on a map — she did and the interview was shut down

Trump couldn't find Ukraine on a map and you know it. He's an idiot.

The hypocrisy is beating the crap out of Trump being geo challenged while Obama was given on of his many passes when he bragged about 57 states visited with 3 more to go.
57 states. 57 states. No one even fucking remembers that fopa.

Trump is losing it. The best example of him starting to get dementia was him saying his father was born in Germany.

'He's losing his s---': Trump's advisers are increasingly worried about his mental state following days of erratic behavior

'He's losing his s---': Trump's advisers are increasingly worried about his mental state following days of erratic behavior

Cue the idiotic "Obama thinks we have 57 states" thing. We know it`s coming.

Why is it “idiotic” to bring it up? Maybe annoying but not idiotic.
Because it reveals the fact that that`s all you have to criticize Obama for. You`re firing blanks because you have no ammo.

Oh, I have plenty to criticize Obama for: “Fundamental Transformation of America”, Fast and Furious, Obamacare, Necessary High Costs of Energy, Taxing the Middle Class, Appeasing to what the World thinks about US but not what people in the US feel about US.... I can go further.

Why can’t just one Trump follower just once go “yeah, that was pretty funny/silly/dumb” when Trump does something like this?

I'm not responding cause Im a trump supporter cause I'm not,,,

but beings I've lived in KC for 54 yrs trumps mistake is a common one more so from coasters that just fly over us,,(thank god for that)

and actually trumps only mistake was not including missouri cause the chiefs home town covers both states and several other citys around us,,,

This is important how?

Yawn.....

look into biden gaffs.

that will keep you busy. but then, 2+3-1 can keep you busy.

I'm not responding cause Im a trump supporter cause I'm not,,,

but beings I've lived in KC for 54 yrs trumps mistake is a common one more so from coasters that just fly over us,,(thank god for that)

and actually trumps only mistake was not including missouri cause the chiefs home town covers both states and several other citys around us,,,

I am a mid-westerner, I get it.

But it was still funny! In fact because I understand the region that makes it more fun.

This is important how?

Yawn.....

look into biden gaffs.

that will keep you busy. but then, 2+3-1 can keep you busy.

So, since Biden says dumb things you can’t laugh at a funny from Trump?

you are not normally this into whataboutism

Forum List

Back