‘Great State of Kansas’

Maybe an executive order can put KC in Kansas

Donald Trump deletes tweet after congratulating Kansas, not Missouri, for Chiefs' Super Bowl win

Trump congratulates Kansas, not Missouri, in tweet for Super Bowl win

This is important how?

Yawn.....

:laughing0301:

How many states are there? Let's ask Obama. He'll know.

We could go on forever with this kind of shit throwing. It's totally useless shit slinging.

Looks like you have to go back over ten years to find an Obama Gaffe

I only have to go to YESTERDAY
look into biden gaffs.

that will keep you busy. but then, 2+3-1 can keep you busy.

So, since Biden says dumb things you can’t laugh at a funny from Trump?

you are not normally this into whataboutism
don't really care about the stupid shit people say. everyone gaffs at times.

just slappin trollboy around for doing his usual 1 sided trolling shit.

and i did laugh. i just didn't put up a billboard about it.

Why can’t just one Trump follower just once go “yeah, that was pretty funny/silly/dumb” when Trump does something like this?

would it kill? Are you afraid of being kicked out of the club?

I'm not responding cause Im a trump supporter cause I'm not,,,

but beings I've lived in KC for 54 yrs trumps mistake is a common one more so from coasters that just fly over us,,(thank god for that)

and actually trumps only mistake was not including missouri cause the chiefs home town covers both states and several other citys around us,,,

I am a mid-westerner, I get it.

But it was still funny! In fact because I understand the region that makes it more fun.

as a KC born and bred, trumps mistake is a common one and anyone not from here is a fucking idiot to shoot their mouth off about it,,

Donald Trump deletes tweet after congratulating Kansas, not Missouri, for Chiefs' Super Bowl win

State Line Rd goes right through KC. I bet you’ll never figure out why it’s named that.

So where do the Chiefs and Royals play?

The entire state of Missouri is insulted
Will Missouri go blue in November?
Yes for sure. I’m so upset I’m going to vote for a dem retard in November.

I drove North on State line this morning (Missouri side if you closed your map) then had to go back South on the Kansas side. That pisses me off so bad.

Cue the idiotic "Obama thinks we have 57 states" thing. We know it`s coming.

Why is it “idiotic” to bring it up? Maybe annoying but not idiotic.
Because it reveals the fact that that`s all you have to criticize Obama for. You`re firing blanks because you have no ammo.

Oh, I have plenty to criticize Obama for: “Fundamental Transformation of America”, Fast and Furious, Obamacare, Necessary High Costs of Energy, Taxing the Middle Class, Appeasing to what the World thinks about US but not what people in the US feel about US.... I can go further.
Go no further. You came up empty just as I said you would.

Why can’t just one Trump follower just once go “yeah, that was pretty funny/silly/dumb” when Trump does something like this?

would it kill? Are you afraid of being kicked out of the club?
Probably for the same reason you people don’t let silly shit slide by. OMG! Trump is so dumb! Only half of KC is in Kansas!

upload_2020-2-3_10-27-14.jpeg

Kansas City, KS is less than 4 miles from Kansas City, MO.

But trump was wrong.

This is the biggest win for you in a while. Celebrate

You mean because a Rumpbot broke down and ADMITTED Rump fucked up?

He won't though. Take that to the bank.

Gee, why would anyone think KANSAS City was in KANSAS?

Or why would anyone think New Mexico is not in Mexico?

Or why would anyone think New Mexico is not in Mexico?

Because of the word "NEW"?

Zackly. New Holland is not in the Netherlands, New York is not in England, New Tripoli is not in Libya, New Egypt is not in Africa, New Hamster is not burrowing in the ground, New Iberia is not in Spain or Portugal, New Canaan is not in the bible, and Newton doesn't weigh two thousand pounds. Thats's why they call them "New". It's like the remix.

We should note also that Virginia City is not in Virginia, Nevada City is not in Nevada, Michigan City is not in Michigan, and yet Oklahoma City really is in Oklahoma. These are all fun facts the rest of us learned around age 8, which is when Rump quit developing and decided "umma hang right here".

Last edited:

But trump was wrong.

WRONG!!!!
KC,K is less than 1 inch from KC,MO
Ok... Don't get excited. I didn't know the city boundries touched

Because it reveals the fact that that`s all you have to criticize Obama for. You`re firing blanks because you have no ammo.

Oh, I have plenty to criticize Obama for: “Fundamental Transformation of America”, Fast and Furious, Obamacare, Necessary High Costs of Energy, Taxing the Middle Class, Appeasing to what the World thinks about US but not what people in the US feel about US.... I can go further.
Go no further. You came up empty just as I said you would.

You are entitled to your opinion and to ignore facts just like anyone suffering from TDS.

But trump was wrong.

WRONG!!!!
KC,K is less than 1 inch from KC,MO
Ok... Don't get excited. I didn't know the city boundries touched

its that way due to the city being here before the states were formed and they split it mostly at the kaw and missouri river but there are a few places where the citys connect on land.

I praise Obama for leaving the Defense and more importantly, the Intel infrastructures he inherited in place. It served himself and this country well.

Forum List

Back