‘Great State of Kansas’

After the Kansas City Chiefs beat out the San Francisco 49ers for their first Super Bowl title in 50 years, President Trump took to Twitter to congratulate the team for proudly representing “the Great State of Kansas.”

One small hitch: Kansas City is in Missouri.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure. We are proud of you and the Great State of Missouri. You are true Champions!

10:27 PM - Feb 2, 2020

This should be fun listening to the Trump Humpers trying to clean this up.

Winning, MAWA.

Next he is going to tell us that the 49ers play in San Francisco

After the Kansas City Chiefs beat out the San Francisco 49ers for their first Super Bowl title in 50 years, President Trump took to Twitter to congratulate the team for proudly representing “the Great State of Kansas.”

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure. We are proud of you and the Great State of Missouri. You are true Champions!

Winning, MAWA.

Your quote says Missouri and not Kansas. Try cleaning your mess up.

thje jokes on you you ignorant twit,,,

kansas city is in both kansas and missouri and both are considered the home of the chiefs,,,
:abgg2q.jpg: So I guess the Carolina Panthers play in SC also. Smfh.

now youre just DBLing down on your TDS stupidity,,,

The only stupidity here is Trump Humpin stupidity. Just admit he got it wrong instead of trying to do the usual excuse making.

he made a common mistake made by so many east and west coasters that consider us fly over states,,,

and youre just making yourself look like a TDS inflicted moron for focusing on it,,,

now claiming there are 57 states is a real stupidity if you ask me,,,

Of course it is, because you are a Trump Humper. This has nothing to do with Pres Obama, but Trump Humpers want to make it about him.

^^^ Whingers gotta whinge ^^^

kansas city is in both kansas and missouri and both are considered the home of the chiefs,,,

The only stupidity here is Trump Humpin stupidity. Just admit he got it wrong instead of trying to do the usual excuse making.

he made a common mistake made by so many east and west coasters that consider us fly over states,,,

and youre just making yourself look like a TDS inflicted moron for focusing on it,,,

Of course it is, because you are a Trump Humper. This has nothing to do with Pres Obama, but Trump Humpers want to make it about him.

I didnt vote for trump and wont next time,,
but I do live in KC and have for 54 yrs,,,

mind you own business on things you know nothing about,,,

The KC metro is in both KS and MO. It is a very common mistake. There are two Kansas cities - one in KS and one in MO.
Our President picked the wrong one

and it is about geography gaffs by presidents and Obamas was a doosy that only 5 yr olds make,,,
and trumps was a common one I hear all the time,,,

That idiot Obama thought Hawaii is in Asia, and he claim to have lived there. Guess he didn't much of an education in the Hawaiian schools, did he? Maybe it was the pot talking.

The KC metro is in both KS and MO. It is a very common mistake. There are two Kansas cities - one in KS and one in MO.

no he didnt,,,he got it half right,,,

hes a half assed president

hes a half assed president

by some standards I agree,,,

It surprises me that everything that Trump has done while president (not only for our country, but internationally),
goes unnoticed by the media and the TDS'ers. Yet, a little slip of something so unimportant regarding a sporting event garners
so much attention by the same media and TDS'ers, is truly astounding. It's like they finally have their smoking gun. :auiqs.jpg:

Why can’t just one Trump follower just once go “yeah, that was pretty funny/silly/dumb” when Trump does something like this?
Like when the dems yuked it up with Obama's 57 states?

Yes, just like that. Thank you once again for proving just how alike you wingnuts are, matters not which side of the bird you are on.
I don't know why you're trying to distance yourself, GG. You're right there in the middle of it all. :auiqs.jpg:

yes I am. I stand right in the middle of you wingnuts.
Yeah...probably....once you were a RINO and now you're a full blown liberal.

Yes, there are two states that sport a Kansas City.

You are far more liberal than I am.

and yes there are but even Trump realized he made a mistake and fixed it. But you cannot admit your god made a mistake

It surprises me that everything that Trump has done while president (not only for our country, but internationally),
goes unnoticed by the media and the TDS'ers. Yet, a little slip of something so unimportant regarding a sporting event garners
so much attention by the same media and TDS'ers, is truly astounding. It's like they finally have their smoking gun. :auiqs.jpg:

when the most powerful person in the country has a 99.99999% lie rate, the stupid shit is going to get attention.

Like when the dems yuked it up with Obama's 57 states?

Yes, just like that. Thank you once again for proving just how alike you wingnuts are, matters not which side of the bird you are on.
I don't know why you're trying to distance yourself, GG. You're right there in the middle of it all. :auiqs.jpg:

yes I am. I stand right in the middle of you wingnuts.
Yeah...probably....once you were a RINO and now you're a full blown liberal.

Yes, there are two states that sport a Kansas City.

You are far more liberal than I am.

and yes there are but even Trump realized he made a mistake and fixed it. But you cannot admit your god made a mistake
If I'm more liberal than you, start showing it, GG.
The only God I have is one that walked this Earth a couple of thousand years ago.

Yes, I voted for Trump in 2016....for one reason only, and that was for the Supreme Court pick for a new justice.
I'm not a republican

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Winning, MAWA.

Your quote says Missouri and not Kansas. Try cleaning your mess up.

I already did genuis, he changed it after hr mucked it up.

The smoking gun was his treasonous behavior that the GOP gives it`s blessing to. We know what he did because the testimony was irrefutable and overwhelming. Why does that go unnoticed by the GOP? We`ll give Trump credit for not destroying the good economy he was left with. Do you give him credit for trying to extort personal favors from a foreign leader?

when the most powerful person in the country has a 99.99999% lie rate, the stupid shit is going to get attention.
Wow! A liar calling another person a liar using a lie. Priceless!

I didnt vote for trump and wont next time,,
but I do live in KC and have for 54 yrs,,,

mind you own business on things you know nothing about,,,

Tell that to Trump.

Forum List

Back