Greece recognises Palestine

I wonder when they'll "recognize" IsNtReal........ as a suburb of Manhattan ?
Israel, and the Palestinians, need to sit down and sort out a deal. What kind of future have Israeli kids got living behind a wall ?
America could sort this out tomorrow.

no. they can't. the pals had the opportunity to get 98% of what they wanted back when Clinton was president. they refused with Arafat saying he'd love to make a deal but "would be drinking tea with rabin" if he did.

you seem to be under the delusion that the terrorists of hamas want peace

I think if you study the body count you can see who needs peace more.

The child body count around the Jordanians with the machine guns.
??

It's a meaningless token gesture by Greece who has reasonable relations with Israel, but of course, being a left wing government also wants to have good relations with the Arabs.

It's called sitting on the fence!

Israel, and the Palestinians, need to sit down and sort out a deal. What kind of future have Israeli kids got living behind a wall ?

no. they can't. the pals had the opportunity to get 98% of what they wanted back when Clinton was president. they refused with Arafat saying he'd love to make a deal but "would be drinking tea with rabin" if he did.

The child body count around the Jordanians with the machine guns.
??
If you have to ask you're not very bright.

then they should stop using their children as human shields and sending missiles into Israel. *shrug*
Its not a one way street.
Yes it is, a one way street. The Palestinians need to give up their stated intention to see Israel destroyed. Israel would never have attacked any of its neighbors if they had not attacked first. I find this false equivalency absurd.

then they should stop using their children as human shields and sending missiles into Israel. *shrug*
Yes it is, a one way street. The Palestinians need to give up their stated intention to see Israel destroyed. Israel would never have attacked any of its neighbors if they had not attacked first. I find this false equivalency absurd.
Oh dear. Israels status as a good neighbour is non existent. I accept that they are surrounded by people who are not sympathetic but they have to accept their part in the trouble.

Oh dear. Israels status as a good neighbour is non existent. I accept that they are surrounded by people who are not sympathetic but they have to accept their part in the trouble.

I suppose that's true if you have no idea of the reality of the situation. but please...keep lying. no doubt it helps with the propaganda train.

Yeah, being Jews and Democratic. How horrid!

Good to hear from Gaza.

Nonsense. Not sympathetic? "Dedicated to their destruction" is not "lacking in sympathy". I repeat, had they not been attacked, Israel would NEVER have attacked anyone.

Seriously, you think the Israelis and Arabs are at the same level of development, culturally? Do you think the people of Syria are as advanced, culturally, as the people of the UK? Everyone in the world is exactly the same? You have no respect whatsoever for Enlightenment principles?

Not sympathetic, lol.

How 'bout "murderous psychos"?

More fitting.

Nonsense. Not sympathetic? "Dedicated to their destruction" is not "lacking in sympathy". I repeat, had they not been attacked, Israel would NEVER have attacked anyone.

Seriously, you think the Israelis and Arabs are at the same level of development, culturally? Do you think the people of Syria are as advanced, culturally, as the people of the UK? Everyone in the world is exactly the same? You have no respect whatsoever for Enlightenment principles?
So if you dont want both sides to sit down and talk what are you suggesting should happen ?

Ive seen a bitter dispute settled in Ireland recently. its not an ideal peace but its better tha the life they had.Both sides had to compromise.
If it can happen in the province then why not in the Middle East ? Why does two sides sitting down and talking seem to threaten you ?

The UN should be thrown out of Israel and all palestinian combatants should be deported. ASAP.

The Geneva conventions clearly state that combatants, those who aid combatants and anyone suspected of aiding or being a combatant forfeits their rights as protected persons and may become prisoners of war. As such they may be repatriated OUTSIDE of the war zone at any time. IE deported.

Round them up and throw the bums out.

Ive seen a bitter dispute settled in Ireland recently. its not an ideal peace but its better tha the life they had.Both sides had to compromise.
If it can happen in the province then why not in the Middle East ? Why does two sides sitting down and talking seem to threaten you ?

It can't happen in the ME right now because some of the Arab Muslims, and the Palestinians are leading that charge, have an ideology which opposes the existence of a Jewish State in any form and largely believes that the Jewish people are the scum of the earth and need to be eradicated. Sadly, they are being supported by a worldwide increase in anti-semitism. When the ideology changes, there will be a possibility for peace.

thr idea is not threatening. It's just not plausable in this time period when Israelis are busy trying to pull the knives out of their chests.

thr idea is not threatening. It's just not plausable in this time period when Israelis are busy trying to pull the knives out of their chests.

Or desperately trying to keep the knife in her chest, so the lives of her children can be saved.

It can't happen in the ME right now because some of the Arab Muslims, and the Palestinians are leading that charge, have an ideology which opposes the existence of a Jewish State in any form and largely believes that the Jewish people are the scum of the earth and need to be eradicated. Sadly, they are being supported by a worldwide increase in anti-semitism. When the ideology changes, there will be a possibility for peace.
This was the same in Ireland where the IRA would not recognise Northern Ireland. The difference was that the US forced the provos to sit down. They had no option because the whole terror operation was funded by the States. The US holds the same power over Israel.

Forum List

Back