Greece, the tick at Europe´s arse

If you want to post about issues related to the US with that second, go elsewhere. This issue is about Greece and the EU.

Syriza is damned if they do, damned if they don't. If they continue the memorandum, they will lose the next election. If they default, the economy goes into deeper depression, and they lose the next election.

It's a world economy dumb ass. What happens over there will effect over here.
eat shit niglet.

Sarah Palin, proof why women shouldn't be president and proud I am not an american. PS your country is in the country for gayest in the world with sweden.

Take this shit elsewhere. Reagan has nothing to do with Greece and the EU. Stop distracting from the real issues.

World economy. Look it up.

Quit trying to justify your failed voting record.
My voting record? The fuck?

Have you ever been in a street fight?
you must see a few being a street cleaner, do you push the cart?
hahah, not funny.

I bet you don't even lift you weak jew faggot.

Take this shit elsewhere. Reagan has nothing to do with Greece and the EU. Stop distracting from the real issues.

hahah, not funny.

hey pule you claimed you were born in auschwitz

hahah, not funny.

hey pule you claimed you were born in auschwitz
I was posting that ironically.

I am sure you think the Republicans are responsible for bankrupting Greece in some way, you are clearly mentally ill and buy into the false left right paradigm where Bush or some republican cabal has caused all the problems of the world. But this is an entirely separate issue that has nothing to do with what you are talking about.

Anyways, the Greeks are awakening everyday and swelling the populist and nationalist ranks. They realize the culprits to their woes, the EU, Goldman Sachs, the ECB, German commercial banks, IMF, foreign Jewish interests, and the corrupt Greek politicians of all the main parties. If Syriza doesn't hold their word to the electorate, they will be ejected by the Greek people. Golden Dawn will fill the void and deliver justice upon the parasites who loot Greece.

You really shouldn't speak on issues you know nothing about. Stick to the low iq politics of msnbc and fox news where you belong.

The question remains; If there wasn't a derivatives crash, would we be talking about this today?

The answer is NO.
You're an idiot. Like that's news.
Greece has a shitty economy because of government over regulation and high taxes. They are stagnant, spending more money on public sector unions than they take in. There's the problem right htere.

What are your lifts? Have you ever been in a street fight?
I train in the deeside leisure centre with my friend paddy.

What is your routine and lift stats? meaning bench, dead lift, squat stats etc and number of reps?

Have you been in a street fight? meaning bare knuckle brawl, no knives or zipguns allowed.

you are a fool.
stop posting, start lifting, niglet.

I am sure you think the Republicans are responsible for bankrupting Greece in some way, you are clearly mentally ill and buy into the false left right paradigm where Bush or some republican cabal has caused all the problems of the world. But this is an entirely separate issue that has nothing to do with what you are talking about.

Anyways, the Greeks are awakening everyday and swelling the populist and nationalist ranks. They realize the culprits to their woes, the EU, Goldman Sachs, the ECB, German commercial banks, IMF, foreign Jewish interests, and the corrupt Greek politicians of all the main parties. If Syriza doesn't hold their word to the electorate, they will be ejected by the Greek people. Golden Dawn will fill the void and deliver justice upon the parasites who loot Greece.

You really shouldn't speak on issues you know nothing about. Stick to the low iq politics of msnbc and fox news where you belong.

The question remains; If there wasn't a derivatives crash, would we be talking about this today?

The answer is NO.
Greece has a shitty economy because of government over regulation and high taxes. They are stagnant, spending more money on public sector unions than they take in. There's the problem right htere.

Actually, the problem in Greece is that the Greeks don't pay taxes.

"Top earners, on the other hand, continue to evade the tax man. Most of the self-employed in Greece significantly underreport their earnings, whereas shipping magnates enjoy generous exemptions."

Wealthy Greeks Still Dodging Taxes Despite Crisis - SPIEGEL ONLINE

The answer is NO.

Actually, the problem in Greece is that the Greeks don't pay taxes.

"Top earners, on the other hand, continue to evade the tax man. Most of the self-employed in Greece significantly underreport their earnings, whereas shipping magnates enjoy generous exemptions."

Wealthy Greeks Still Dodging Taxes Despite Crisis - SPIEGEL ONLINE
That may be part of the problem. But with an unemployment rate heading to 25% and a stagnant economy they want more and more out of less and less.

Forum List

Back