Greeks Line Up at Banks and Drain ATMs as Tsipras Calls Vote

When this economic house of cards comes down who is going to bail us out? Despite what some think the bill will come due I don't know when but they always do.

Liberals: We just print more money, silly
Of course as most of us know the more you flood the market with something even money the less value it has.

Greece is going to have to default. They are in the endgame now.

Trying to find a parallel between Greece and the US is stupid, though. Greece does not have the options we have.

Also, people who talk about US and Greece parallels are demonstrating they have no idea what is going on. The dominoes behind Greece are Italy, Spain, and France. That's what is actually at stake here.

I intend to, sweetie pie. Let's see that little right wing propaganda machine get to work.

Bloomberg is a propaganda machine.....honey you may not be cut out for this....

You are. So, out with it. Let's see your little propaganda show.

I am?

Of course you can prove that right?

;)

Waiting.......

Sweetie it's your accusation, prove it.

Let's see your little propaganda show.

When this economic house of cards comes down who is going to bail us out? Despite what some think the bill will come due I don't know when but they always do.

Of course as most of us know the more you flood the market with something even money the less value it has.
Yes, but very few of you know that you can print ten trillion dollars and it makes no difference to inflation if it gets buried in the back yard. That's what most of you are missing: the velocity of money.

akda36.png

Trying to find a parallel between Greece and the US is stupid, though. Greece does not have the options we have.

Also, people who talk about US and Greece parallels are demonstrating they have no idea what is going on. The dominoes behind Greece are Italy, Spain, and France. That's what is actually at stake here.

The "It could never happen here crowd" are simply showing their economic illiteracy.

You don't get to spend years "creating" 85 Billion a month so that the rich can keeps their boats afloat and not have a correction, but by all means pontificate ;)

The "It could never happen here crowd" are simply showing their economic illiteracy.

You don't get to spend years "creating" 85 Billion a month so that the rich can keeps their boats afloat and not have a correction, but by all means pontificate ;)

Every bubble has a burst point

Yes, but very few of you know that you can print ten trillion dollars and it makes no difference to inflation if it gets buried in the back yard. That's what most of you are missing: the velocity of money.

akda36.png

You poor soul..... bTheRich just soaked up all of that Bammy money.

The Fed pumped all that money into the economy to try to compensate for the massive reduction in the velocity of money. Because the velocity slowed, we have not seen the runaway inflation the fearmongers said we would have.

The trick is sopping up all that money when the velocity finally starts to pick back up. Ben Bernanke said he was "100 percent sure" the Fed would be able to pull it off. That's some serious hubris, boys and girls.

I make no predictions. And anyone who does is guessing. There are way too many moving parts in the world economy to predict which way things are going to go.

Something as small as a Greek default could trigger Armageddon in the derivatives market. Then again, there could be a few billions of dollars lost and everyone goes on their merry way. No way of telling.

I've been around a while in this atmosphere, and I'll tell you something about the financial markets no one likes to admit. These brokers and traders are not smart guys. Most of these people are mindless idiots. They are a herd of cattle. And no one, and I mean NO ONE, can predict where a panicked herd will run. And no one can predict which loud noise will provoke them into panic.

akda36.png

You poor soul..... bTheRich just soaked up all of that Bammy money.
Yes, and they aren't moving it around. Its buried in their back yard.

Greece is the end of the Progressive rainbow
These kind of simplistic, erroneous statements are completely useless to the conversation.

Wall Street greed played just as big a part in Greece's demise as government largesse.

Forum List

Back