green carders can get grants, loans, just like

just pointing out the facts. People can make of it what they wish.

I have nothing against green card holders obtaining loans and grants. These folks immigrated legally, filling out the paperwork, and waiting their turn in line. What I don't agree with is illegals getting loans or bursaries.

OP not entirely true but -

We bring people from other countries to do jobs our own people aren't trained to do.

care to point out what part aint correct? CAuse my filipina got both the loan and the grant. assuming that all goes as planned, she'll be working for a state agency for a few years, and her loans will be "forgiven'

How come after decades of Liberal Democrat control of Education, public education costs over 20k a year?

Democrats are for expensive public education, what does a democrat do to lower the cost of education at public universities?

Everybody gets to pay more at the Liberal/Democrat controlled public universities, except the political exceptions who get special grants.

I see all is fair in the world controlled by Democrats.

How come after decades of Liberal Democrat control of Education, public education costs over 20k a year?

Democrats are for expensive public education, what does a democrat do to lower the cost of education at public universities?

Everybody gets to pay more at the Liberal/Democrat controlled public universities, except the political exceptions who get special grants.

I see all is fair in the world controlled by Democrats.

Funny how it works that way when democrats unilaterally declare the exclusive 'right' to define "fair."

Forum List

Back