Green Party Disavows Jill Stein

Only a fool would believe horseshit copy produced by InfoWars, FOOL!
I voted for a winner and you call me a fool? lol
My friend as time passes; the vale of progressivism and liberalism will be removed. The nations blinders will be removed, the current state of the media will change for the better. This country is going to win from now on and when it does the Obama and Clinton and Pelosi /Reid type of thinking and governing will be non existent as a competitive and respected ideology. All of the bullshit stops. Either get with it or get run over by it. This nation has been returned to the rightful majority. If you don't like it screw you.
For the third time for you, fool:

Only a gullible miss educated propagandized fool would believe the horseshit from the likes of Clinton. Just ask the Bern......given the recent history you are the obvious fool.....not me.

Actually, even worse are the Trump avatars.
reidpray.jpg

Only a gullible miss educated propagandized fool would believe the horseshit from the likes of Clinton. Just ask the Bern......given the recent history you are the obvious fool.....not me.
For the fourth time you bloody fool;
Only a fool would believe horseshit copy produced by InfoWars, FOOL! Try and live with that fact, FOOL!

Only a fool would believe horseshit copy produced by InfoWars, FOOL! Try and live with that fact, FOOL!
Says a snowflake...
20151114_crybully-1024x746-e1479152732386.jpg

Says a snowflake...
Oh, self-portraits now eh? That's called projection, fool. For the fifth time;

Says a snowflake...
Oh, self-portraits now eh? That's called projection, fool. For the fifth time;
Says someone who most likely believes what the Southern poverty Law Center says... :lmao:

Forum List

Back