Greenpeace Founder Speaks Out

One of the founders of GreenPeace, who left the organization, knows his stuff....Watch this and get a good perspective on Climate Change. It's over one hour but you don't have to watch al. If you don't wanna watch it don't. Maybe tell us why.

The words "knows his stuff" makes me pause. To me it brings out the fact that there is controversy over the climate issue. The only problem is the cognitive tribalism -aka "group think" that supports the 97% consensus. So I try to focus on the basic middle school science of what heat does and I see the entire AGW rhetoric crumble. However once again group think ignores the basic science and the AGW crowd stonewalls.

I see this not as a tech problem but one of profound sociological implications. Humans are capable of swallowing such amazing garbage even while they can do such good elsewhere..

Remember watching it a couple of years( ? ) ago .
Top marks for his mind flexibility .
Key is knowing how it was taken over by the left for political reasons .
In parallel you had the IPCC which was a political Fake News operation from inception .
Crock swallowed it all .

Remember watching it a couple of years( ? ) ago .
Top marks for his mind flexibility .
Key is knowing how it was taken over by the left for political reasons .
In parallel you had the IPCC which was a political Fake News operation from inception .
Crock swallowed it all .
The statist left group think crowd has looooong been identified as a bona fide cult. The reason the statist lefty grouped up groupies can't admit they are pumping out tainted propaganda is that they harbor FEAR of REJECTION from the parent cult.

The below link is the best link that I could find to back up my above mentioned opinion in as FEW WORDS AS POSSIBLE. If you can find a link that tells it better than this link does I would appreciate it if you would share it with both me & our fellow board members.

Forum List

Back