Greg Gutfeld Lauds ‘Heroic’ Teacher Who Slept With 16-Year-Old Student

Well I thought we were discussing another subject. Puberty blockers are a matter for the patient,doctors and parents.
Should have specified "psychological help", which would be appropriate. Perhaps the teacher in the subject of this thread could use some as well, but the 16 year old will do just fine.

I am not sure what to say. I am shaking my head with disgust and disbelief.
Certainly does not fit the narrative of the Conservatives does it?

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld isn’t bothered that a 38-year-old teacher allegedly had sex with a 16-year-old student—he’s just upset that she might go to jail for it.

“I’m sorry, come on! Sixteen years old? I would have died for that,” Gutfeld said during Monday’s edition of Gutfeld!

A math teacher at Yucaipa High School in California who was named the school’s “teacher of the year” in 2017, was arrested and charged with statutory rape on Thursday after police said she slept with a 16-year-old student.

We know what a guy would get for it. Give her at least half of that time.

One is a child making their own decision. The other is an adult making decisions for the child.
All teenagers have a "sexual awakening," when they try and work out who they are. That is normal. What is not normal is a 40 year old adult making that decision for them. An adult in a position of authority.
Not a fan of "The Summer of 42" huh?

Why are you advocating for groomers ?
I had nothing to do with the movie. Or the SNL skit. Or 10,000 other pieces of literature and media for hundreds of years that explore sexual realtionships between older women and younger boys.

Why would you say I am "advocating for groomers?"

Are you simply a troll or are you a serious poster?

I might be strange, but I don't joke about Statutory Rape. No humor at all.
You’ve exceeded this thread’s liberal virtue signaling limit.

Although we’re all very pleased to hear that you don’t think teachers should have sex with their minor students (by the way, everyone agrees with that and, in particular, so do our laws), you don’t seem to grasp the point of the humor.

Nobody says adults should have sex with kids. But that doesn’t mean that some of the kids might think that getting laid is so terrible.

Case in point: that 16 year old boy. What the teacher allegedly did with him is criminal. But I suspect he had a jolly old time if it did happen.

I am not sure what to say. I am shaking my head with disgust and disbelief.
Certainly does not fit the narrative of the Conservatives does it?

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld isn’t bothered that a 38-year-old teacher allegedly had sex with a 16-year-old student—he’s just upset that she might go to jail for it.

“I’m sorry, come on! Sixteen years old? I would have died for that,” Gutfeld said during Monday’s edition of Gutfeld!

A math teacher at Yucaipa High School in California who was named the school’s “teacher of the year” in 2017, was arrested and charged with statutory rape on Thursday after police said she slept with a 16-year-old student.

Well ... if you're not bothered that Biden showered with his little girls then you're not shockable.

Forum List

Back