Greg Gutfeld Lauds ‘Heroic’ Teacher Who Slept With 16-Year-Old Student

I have seen many male survivors state that it fucked up their minds. Obviously not everyone will be affected the same way but who are we to say it has no effect ?
16 year old boys should be seeing 16 year old girls.
Yet, the left has no problem with 16 year olds claiming they're boys when they were born girls and vice versa. I guess it depends on the agenda, huh.

I have seen many male survivors state that it fucked up their minds. Obviously not everyone will be affected the same way but who are we to say it has no effect ?
16 year old boys should be seeing 16 year old girls.
As an expert, having spent twelve months as a sixteen year old, I know for a fact that "getting shagged", as your Brits call it, has no deleterious effects upon such an individual. On the contrary, it lessens feeling of frustration that often lead to very undesirable results.
Briefly put, you and the others here lamenting what happened for (not to) this young man are entirely off the mark. The woman was pretty stupid for taking the chance, but the male was lucky to have had it.

As an expert, having spent twelve months as a sixteen year old, I know for a fact that "getting shagged", as your Brits call it, has no deleterious effects upon such an individual. On the contrary, it lessens feeling of frustration that often lead to very undesirable results.
Briefly put, you and the others here lamenting what happened for (not to) this young man are entirely off the mark. The woman was pretty stupid for taking the chance, but the male was lucky to have had it.
Well I think that I might have enjoyed it with some teachers that I can remember. But that is our personal anecdotal position.It doesnt cover every 16 year old. A line has to be drawn somewhere and 16 seems to be about right to me.

An adult in an authority position cannot abuse that authority.And that is the end of it.

That First Amendment sure gets in the way a lot for you, doesn't it.
Like I said, if you had as much compassion for a 6 year old as you do for a 16 year,
I would have more respect for you and your opinion.
Your just a stooge for your masters.
I have seen no threads about 6 year old's, nor do I remember making comments about 6 year old's.
At this point you are speculating.

I have seen no threads about 6 year old's, nor do I remember making comments about 6 year old's.
At this point you are speculating.
So far you haven't denied it, and you're are such a leftwing loon, I don't think
you would. Step up and just say that you don't want the trannies in the schools.
(Some that give lap dances)
Come on, you can do it.

So far you haven't denied it, and you're are such a leftwing loon, I don't think
you would. Step up and just say that you don't want the trannies in the schools.
(Some that give lap dances)
Come on, you can do it.
My thread on the Anniversary of Uvalde was dedicated to remembering the death of children.
If that isn't good enough, too bad. Open a thread on trannies and look for my comments.

My thread on the Anniversary of Uvalde was dedicated to remembering the death of children.
If that isn't good enough, too bad. Open a thread on trannies and look for my comments.
My premise is that the left is all up in arms about a 16 year old boy willingly gets laid by a teacher.
I am still against that because the teacher abused her position.

But, the left embraces very young children to be subjected to the deviant trannies.
And you still can't bring yourself to say that you are against that. Speaks volumes with
who you are.
Just embrace it because it seems that you own it.

My premise is that the left is all up in arms about a 16 year old boy willingly gets laid by a teacher.
I am still against that because the teacher abused her position.

But, the left embraces very young children to be subjected to the deviant trannies.
And you still can't bring yourself to say that you are against that. Speaks volumes with
who you are.
Just embrace it because it seems that you own it.
:itsok:

Great article. Statutory rape is nothing to joke about!

They both deal with minors involved in adult behavior. That's my point. One is permissible and one isn't. Why?
One is a child making their own decision. The other is an adult making decisions for the child.
All teenagers have a "sexual awakening," when they try and work out who they are. That is normal. What is not normal is a 40 year old adult making that decision for them. An adult in a position of authority.

I don’t have a big moral problem with this.

Ethicality, it’s another story. It is incredibly unethical if only because a teacher is in a position of authority and trust over her students, much like a doctor, nurse or therapist

One is a child making their own decision. The other is an adult making decisions for the child.
All teenagers have a "sexual awakening," when they try and work out who they are. That is normal. What is not normal is a 40 year old adult making that decision for them. An adult in a position of authority.
The student wasn't forced.

Forum List

Back