Greg Gutfeld Lauds ‘Heroic’ Teacher Who Slept With 16-Year-Old Student

Oh I'm soooo sorry. I certainly want to be fair to you so allow me to correct the record. You don't think teachers having sex with students so long as they enjoy it. It's important that we clarify that distinction. It really changes everything.... 😄

No keep explaining it. You're doing a bang up job. 😄
You’re a cockbite and an asshole. The odd thing is that you combine those things — biting your gay lover’s cock while he is up your ass.

Anyway, I’m not responsible for your tragically low IQ. So, your lack of comprehension and honesty is entirely on you.

Lighten up over rape?
A 16 year old banging his teacher isn’t rape.

I get that legally he’s a minor and she’s an adult, but any man who was once that age knows deep down whatever that situation is called, it isn’t rape

You should watch Gutfeld more often, you would be
offended all the time with his satire. Timpf and him banter all the time.
You're a strange duck, dude.
Nope, I don't buy it and neither did the co-host
“You’re disgusting,” Timpf shot back.

Gutfeld does a great show. But I disagree with him on this. So what if boys fantasize about "hot teachers." No doubt girls get crushes on male teachers. Doesn't mean they should be taken advantage of no matter how much either might enjoy it.

I agree with the bubbly Kat:

“Again, I am vehemently against banging kids,” Timpf said. “I can’t believe how many times I’ve had to say that just sitting in this chair.”

Yes. It is crazy that we have to talk about it.

I have to think that is part of the plan. Ten years ago we didn't have to spend conservtive talk time trying to convince Democrats or the occasional Republican that kids are not fair game for their sexual outlets. Keep us talking about that, while they push the country into spending-drive bankruptcy.

So what if boys fantasize about "hot teachers." No doubt girls get crushes on male teachers. Doesn't mean they should be taken advantage of no matter how much either might enjoy it.
You’re pretending there aren’t differences between boys and girls.

The 16 year old girls are looking for a relationship, a father figure when they are attracted to an adult teacher.

The 16 year old boys are looking for someone to stick it to when they have the hots for a woman teacher

16 year old girls are obviously physically vulnerable when compared to a grown man.

When we were 16 year old boys, most of us were physically bigger and stronger than our female teachers.

You should watch Gutfeld more often, you would be
offended all the time with his satire. Timpf and him banter all the time.
You're a strange duck, dude.
I might be strange, but I don't joke about Statutory Rape. No humor at all.

I am not sure what to say. I am shaking my head with disgust and disbelief.
Certainly does not fit the narrative of the Conservatives does it?

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld isn’t bothered that a 38-year-old teacher allegedly had sex with a 16-year-old student—he’s just upset that she might go to jail for it.

“I’m sorry, come on! Sixteen years old? I would have died for that,” Gutfeld said during Monday’s edition of Gutfeld!

A math teacher at Yucaipa High School in California who was named the school’s “teacher of the year” in 2017, was arrested and charged with statutory rape on Thursday after police said she slept with a 16-year-old student.

You do realize the student was a VERY willing male and the teacher was a woman right? And you do realize that Greg Gutfeld is a humorist, right? Geez, the things I have to explain to knee jerk Leftists.

You do realize the student was a VERY willing male and the teacher was a woman right? And you do realize that Greg Gutfeld is a humorist, right? Geez, the things I have to explain to knee jerk Leftists.
You do realize the co-host was offended. No humor in Statutory rape. Sorry. Don't give me that knee jerk Leftists bullshit. I don't buy your explanation for one God Damn minute.

How, odd -- we have a current thread about the U.N. wanting to establish a universal age of consent at TEN, so pederasts can groom boys from a young age and then have sex with them at ten, and in that thread all the lefties are FOR it.

Here we have a woman instead of a man having sex with a 16 year old instead of a ten year old and the leftists are all over it.

You do realize the co-host was offended. No humor in Statutory rape. Sorry. Don't give me that knee jerk Leftists bullshit. I don't buy your explanation for one God Damn minute.
David Letterman was thought to be funny when he joked about statutory rape, are you upset that CBS allowed and supported such humor? What about SNL and their skit on statutory rape, can you believe that NBC supported such humor or is your rage just directed at Fox?

Still, no one has clearly stated what harm was done to a sixteen year old male by having sex with a woman.

Still, no one has clearly stated what harm was done to a sixteen year old male by having sex with a woman.
I have seen many male survivors state that it fucked up their minds. Obviously not everyone will be affected the same way but who are we to say it has no effect ?
16 year old boys should be seeing 16 year old girls.

Forum List

Back