Greg Gutfeld Lauds ‘Heroic’ Teacher Who Slept With 16-Year-Old Student

Now you are calling me an asshole... I think that is the other way around.
If someone laughs at a joke making fun of the way Trump talks... does that mean they hate Trump?
If someone laughs at a joke about women, does that mean they hate all women?
Don't be so binary like the left is. FFS. Laughing at a joke doesn't make you a child abuser.
:rolleyes:

You're an asshole.

Bye

Gutfeld is right. Most 16 year old boys would do anything to get to screw a MILF.

It is not right for the teacher to do it but it is understandable from the boy's point of view, which is what Gutfeld was talking about.

A lot more understandable than a Pedo like this Potatohead piece of shit that sexually assaulted his daughter.
Exactly.
Everyone reasonable knows this is true.
Sassy is just falling for the left attack squad. Surprising really.
Everyone knows there is a grand canyon sized difference between a 38 year old woman having sex with a 16 year old boy, than a 38 year old man having sex with a 16 year old girl. Pretending there is no difference is obtuse and just that... pretending.

:rolleyes:
You know nothing about me.
I guarantee you I have done more to ACTUALLY combat child sex crimes than you.
100% guarantee.
Take your little faux outrage and virtue signaling out with the garbage. That is where it belongs.

Gfy, you're posting trying to defend a teacher molesting a boy.

The faux is you ya fckn dumbass

Fumblin’ Dickweed almost gets to the point of how he has zero sense of humor. :itsok:
Nope, I love good comedy. The 'humor' magaturds find in 'punching down' is all they seem to know. Adolescent comedy (poop/pee/hee haw jokes) is all magaturds nitwits seem to appreciate. That's why there's barely any good comedians that consider themselves 'right wing'.

Magaturds don't have the chops for comedy. :dunno: Never did, never will

Nope, I love good comedy. The 'humor' magaturds find in 'punching down' is all they seem to know. Adolescent comedy (poop/pee/hee haw jokes) is all magaturds nitwits seem to appreciate. That's why there's barely any good comedians that consider themselves 'right wing'.

Magaturds don't have the chops for comedy. :dunno: Never did, never will
Are these "magaturds?"

Liar. When you start any of your posts with a lie that massive, you’re obviously unworthy of further discussion.
He's right. You see no problem with adult female teachers sleeping with their male underage students. This isn't you?
You’re quite dense. If he doesn’t feel victimized then no, I don’t see him as having been harmed. It’s not that difficult a concept, you dolt.
Man, I already thought you were a scumbag, but I had no idea of the depths of your depravity. Seek help.

Listen up ya dumbass. We have two teen boys, some female teacher seduces them she's not only going to jail she's facing a civil suit
If/when one of your 16 y/o boys starts banging his 16 year girlfriend, you going to turn him in for statutory rape?

Forum List

Back