Greg Gutfeld Lauds ‘Heroic’ Teacher Who Slept With 16-Year-Old Student

So to clarify, Republicans in this thread expressing wishes that a teacher would of slept with them are the ones concerned about grooming and the people who just want there to be an inclusive environment for gay students are the groomers? Is that how that works? 😄

^ From the Party that supports drag shows for young kids

We all have our opinions.

It’s one thing to correctly note that the teacher committed a crime (allegedly).

It’s another thing to correctly note that the 16 year old boy committed no crime and probably enjoyed the incident.

I’d happily still convict the teacher at a trial if the evidence proved she did it.
You don't think the teacher harmed the student but you'd happily send her to jail?

You're probably still a virgin. Go away, flamer
You are quite the nasty piece of work, aren't ya? Nah, I'll stick around. I truly enjoy mocking pretentious dillywackers with sticks so deeply embedded in their colons they find it hard to breath.

You are quite the nasty piece of work, aren't ya? Nah, I'll stick around. I truly enjoy mocking pretentious dillywackers with sticks so deeply embedded in their colons they find it hard to breath.

Whatever, I can just ignore your dumbass

Have a good one

I am not sure what to say. I am shaking my head with disgust and disbelief.
Certainly does not fit the narrative of the Conservatives does it?

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld isn’t bothered that a 38-year-old teacher allegedly had sex with a 16-year-old student—he’s just upset that she might go to jail for it.

“I’m sorry, come on! Sixteen years old? I would have died for that,” Gutfeld said during Monday’s edition of Gutfeld!

A math teacher at Yucaipa High School in California who was named the school’s “teacher of the year” in 2017, was arrested and charged with statutory rape on Thursday after police said she slept with a 16-year-old student.

But if they stop a drag show at an elementary school, you go ballistic, right?

There's nothing funny about this. She abused her position and it's criminal
There is something funny about almost anything.
And what he said is funny because it is true.
At no point did he "praise" the teacher... he was only making a joke that he wished it was him when he was 16.
And so does every other dude.
She is wrong, no one is saying different. She should lose her job because she is the ADULT.
All he was joking about was the kid.

You're sorta jumping through hoops

How about this... Leave... children.... alone

Seriously
I’ve already agreed that children should be left alone.

But you’re wrong in saying that I’m jumping through hoops. That’s baseless.

I am responding to things being said here. I can both agree with you on the overall assertion that adults should keep their hands off children, sexually, and yet disagree with you on matters of humor and so forth.

And that’s ^ what’s happening.

A child “victim” of pedophilia isn’t himself a pedophile. The adult and only the adult is.

And the 16 year old boy is no less a “victim” in the eyes of the law just because he may have enjoyed getting laid. The point is that the teacher committed the crime. Not the boy.

There is something funny about almost anything.
And what he said is funny because it is true.
At no point did he "praise" the teacher... he was only making a joke that he wished it was him when he was 16.
And so does every other dude.
She is wrong, no one is saying different. She should lose her job because she is the ADULT.
All he was joking about was the kid.

You sorta have the wrong idea about child abuse

It's interesting it's mostly males trying to defend Gutfeld and makes me wonder about your other side of the spectrum of child sexual abuse

I’ve already agreed that children should be left alone.

But you’re wrong in saying that I’m jumping through hoops. That’s baseless.

I am responding to things being said here. I can both agree with you on the overall assertion that adults should keep their hands off children, sexually, and yet disagree with you on matters of humor and so forth.

And that’s ^ what’s happening.

A child “victim” of pedophilia isn’t himself a pedophile. The adult and only the adult is.

And the 16 year old boy is no less a “victim” in the eyes of the law just because he may have enjoyed getting laid. The point is that the teacher committed the crime. Not the boy.

You'll live . And don't ever respond to me again about a boy being sexually abused again.

You don't think the teacher harmed the student but you'd happily send her to jail?
No. I don’t think the kid feels at all “victimized.”

And, yes, with proof that she did the deed, I would happily apply our laws as a juror by convicting her for her criminal behavior.

You'll live . And don't ever respond to me again about a boy being sexually abused again.
I’ll respond to you and to anybody else as I see fit with or without your approval.

There was no question about me living, by the way.

The 16 year old boy is a crime “victim.” But I still say he likely doesn’t feel in the tiniest bit victimized.

You don’t seem to grasp what sex means to the mind and hormones of a 16 year old boy.

I’ll respond to you and to anybody else as I see fit with or without your approval.

There was no question about me living, by the way.

The 16 year old boy is a crime “victim.” But I still say he likely doesn’t feel in the tiniest bit victimized.

You don’t seem to grasp what sex means to the mind and hormones of a 16 year old boy.

I'll just block you.

How's that! I don't care. I don't play with child abuse and I'm not listening to lame excuses

No. I don’t think the kid feels at all “victimized.”
I didn't ask you if you thought the kid felt victimized I asked you if the kid is harmed. Are you afraid to answer my actual question because you're a coward? A kid might not feel victimized by their parents giving them McDonald's for breakfast lunch and dinner but I'd argue their health is still harmed by that behavior.
And, yes, with proof that she did the deed, I would happily apply our laws as a juror by convicting her for her criminal behavior.
Even though you don't think the kid was victimized? So you're about arbitrarily supporting rules that don't make any sense?

You sorta have the wrong idea about child abuse

It's interesting it's mostly males trying to defend Gutfeld and makes me wonder about your other side of the spectrum of child sexual abuse
Really?
Do you ever listen/watch stand up comedy?
What he said is like reading out of green eggs and ham compared to comedy spoken everyday everywhere.
It is comedy. Supposed to be funny, not taken seriously.
Anyone who things Gutfeld seriously thinks it is okay for a teacher to have sex with a sophomore in high school is an idiot. An idiot. Of course he doesn't as neither do I. One bit. If that was my son 13 years ago I would be one pissed parent.
That is not what this is. It was a joke that everyone knows is true.

Me neither.

I’ve liked some of your posts and much of your thinking.

But it’s absolutely not my fault that you can’t accept disagreement.

Adios.

Cya, don't care...there is no middle ground when it comes to child sexual abuse. Absolutely none

Forum List

Back