Greg Gutfeld Lauds ‘Heroic’ Teacher Who Slept With 16-Year-Old Student

Your degree in psychology has been revoked since you can’t even pass grade school, kid.
Cosplay and fanfiction are definitely not signs of defensiveness.... 😄
Let’s break it down for you. This is a message board. That means anyone can reply to anyone else’s posts. Anytime.
And you replied to mine because you got defensive about my comments that weren't to you. I understand how this works. 😄
And your projection is letting you down. You seem to be the defensive one. I know you’re associated with a degenerate Political party that offers unusual support for groomers. Maybe you ought to be feeling defensive. In a way, it’s kind of hopeful sign for you!
So far it's only your side here making excuses for teachers sleeping with students. :funnyface:

She’s hot! If I were that 16-year-old, I’d hit that as often as possible before she gets caught.
As for her, she belongs in jail but the kid is a hero.
Let’s be honest. Males and females have different sexualities. This isn’t supposed to happen. She has an issue but the kid is being normal. And lucky!

Gutfeld should have left it alone

There's no comedy in it
We all have our opinions.

It’s one thing to correctly note that the teacher committed a crime (allegedly).

It’s another thing to correctly note that the 16 year old boy committed no crime and probably enjoyed the incident.

I’d happily still convict the teacher at a trial if the evidence proved she did it.

Sigh... take a nap.

I absolutely do not care what some idiot that thinks a child being sexually abused is ok.

You're not impressing me and I question your morals
When I was 16 years old, I was 6' tall and 165 pounds, mostly of muscle since I was the school jock. I'd have been thrilled if one of my hotter female teachers took it upon herself to show me how to "do it." As it happens, I was 19 and out of HS by nearly a year when I lost my "virginity."

Forum List

Back