Greg Gutfeld Lauds ‘Heroic’ Teacher Who Slept With 16-Year-Old Student

Doesn't matter, the teacher knew better
She did. And she will pay a price for it. But you seem to be blowing a gasket over a comedy bit. Hell, if the uber-politically correct SNL can do a sketch about it, you should take note.

Putting a question mark at the end of some words does not necessarily make a question.
It doesn't make it not a question either. I'm just wondering if acknowledge the naturalness of homosexual attraction or is that where your understanding of nature ends?

She did. And she will pay a price for it. But you seem to be blowing a gasket over a comedy bit. Hell, if the uber-politically correct SNL can do a sketch about it, you should take note.

There's nothing funny about sexual abuse of a child.

Don't like my attitude move the fck along, asshole

Doesn't matter, the teacher knew better
As I said. It is criminal and if she goes to jail or prison, I won’t shed a tear.

That doesn’t mean I can’t take note of a distinction or two. A 16 year old girl is different than a 16 year old boy. To be a participant, the boy needs to kind of “want it.” Thus, the boner. Obviously, this doesn’t hold true for the female victim.

Off hand, that suggests that, albeit still criminal behavior, the 16 year old boy is far less likely to feel traumatized or victimized.

Last edited:
I don't know. A lot of you seem to be trying to explain to her how a hot teacher sleeping with her teen boys is a good thing.... sounds like groomer talk to me.
Nobody is saying that. You probably don’t even misunderstand. You’re just lying. And everyone can plainly see it, JerkGoat.

Aren’t you late for the Dim Party rally for Drag Queen Shows in Grade Schools?

It isn't because he is funny...

Trust me, if Greg could trade away getting high ratings among idiotic Fox viewers for the respect given to the greatest comedians of all times over their comedic genius, he would gladly trade it...but the problem is, he isn't funny....

Quick, what is your favorite Greg Gutfeld comedy bit?

Crickets....

Exactly...

This is like people thinking Kevin Sorbo and Scott Baio are great actors just because a bunch of right-wing morons who watches Fox likes them.....
He doesn't do stand up.

There has never been a high school guy that would not have told at least some of the other guys that he banged the hot teacher - ever.
I’m not denying that.

And joking aside, I wouldn’t want a morally degenerate (like that teacher) teaching in any school district, anywhere, ever.

Nobody is saying that. You probably don’t even misunderstand. You’re just lying. And everyone can plainly see it, JerkGoat.

Aren't you saying it's perfectly acceptable to have sex with babies in the crib? ;)

Hard to believe there such clueless humorless people wandering around.

Feeling defensive? 😄

Forum List

Back