Greg Gutfeld Lauds ‘Heroic’ Teacher Who Slept With 16-Year-Old Student

There's nothing funny about this. She abused her position and it's criminal
She allegedly broke the law. And to the extent that’s true, I don’t care about her possible sentence.

On the other hand, there are quite a few school boys who wouldn’t mind the tumble with a hot woman teacher.

She allegedly broke the law. And to the extent that’s true, I don’t care about her possible sentence.

On the other hand, there are quite a few school boys who wouldn’t mind the tumble with a hot woman teacher.

It's illegal. The double standard here is mind boggling

Nothing odd about it at all. Get your head examined.

“I’m sorry, come on! Sixteen years old? I would have died for that,” Gutfeld said during Monday’s edition of Gutfeld!
Dude, you're obviously not ready for the great Gutfeld yet. Hell, when I was 16 there were a few female teachers I would have loved to have sex with. I wouldn't have told a soul either.

FOX news is banned at my funeral and I would never be caught dead watching it.
Lol. I’ll have it piped into your coffin 24/7/365. I think I’ll change your headstone while I’m at it.

“Here lies a loyal Fox News viewer.”

You’re welcome.

220px-Van_Halen_-_Hot_for_Teacher.jpg

Forum List

Back