Greg Gutfeld Lauds ‘Heroic’ Teacher Who Slept With 16-Year-Old Student

It is not a news show.
It is the most popular late night TV show on any channel.
It is not supposed to be serious, and everyone know that.
It was a joke.
Jokes are not supposed to reflect reality.
It is called humor.
I'll remember that the next time Trump wants to punish SNL or any other "late night show" that hurts his feelings....

But I am sure you will claim Trump was just joking about that in order to explain away your full of shit'ness....

It is not a news show.
It is the most popular late night TV show on any channel.
It is not supposed to be serious, and everyone know that.
It was a joke.
Jokes are not supposed to reflect reality.
It is called humor.
Actually, jokes are supposed to reflect reality...

Part of the reason why comedy is funny is because it holds a kernel of truth.....

"Good comedy can be a mirror. It reflects reality, makes you laugh, and then makes you think. "

I'll remember that the next time Trump wants to punish SNL or any other "late night show" that hurts his feelings....

But I am sure you will claim Trump was just joking about that in order to explain away your full of shit'ness....
So your contention is that Trump is too thin skinned about “comedy,”

and you’re all for being just like him in that department.

To be fair, in order for Gutfeld to get the "I was just joking" exception to being honest about how envious you are that your teacher didn't fuck you -- you would have to be funny.....

And no comedian has ever mistaken Gutfeld as one of them.....thus is why he is on Fox and not headlining at the Improv

I guess that's your little secret, huh.

Actually, jokes are supposed to reflect reality...

Part of the reason why comedy is funny is because it holds a kernel of truth.....

"Good comedy can be a mirror. It reflects reality, makes you laugh, and then makes you think. "
And the kernel of truth is that 90% of all hetero 16 year old boys would do it with a hot 38 year old.
I sure would have. Who the hell wouldn't have?
That is not condoning it, just pointing out an OBVIOUS reality.
That is not saying the teacher shouldn't be punished.. not saying she shouldn't lose her job... SHE is the adult.
HE is the 16 year old testosterone pumping boy who would screw a tree if the sap wasn't so sticky.

So your contention is that Trump is too thin skinned about “comedy,”

and you’re all for being just like him in that department.
Yes.

Which is why he wanted to use the FCC to punish SNL..as well as other "late night shows"

"Donald Trump pressed advisers and lawyers to use whatever means necessary – Federal Communications Commission, justice department or otherwise – to stop Saturday Night Live, Kimmel and other late-night hosts from mocking him."

Which is also why he can't take insults either.....even tho you folks all love him because of his childish insults...but when someone like the beautiful Chrissy Teigen claps back at him......he turns into a bitch....just ask Twitter

And the kernel of truth is that 90% of all hetero 16 year old boys would do it with a hot 38 year old.
I sure would have. Who the hell wouldn't have?
That is not condoning it, just pointing out an OBVIOUS reality.
That is not saying the teacher shouldn't be punished.. not saying she shouldn't lose her job... SHE is the adult.
HE is the 16 year old testosterone pumping boy who would screw a tree if the sap wasn't so sticky.
Depends on the teacher.....most of my teachers looked like cafeteria workers.....but if I had a hot teacher, I would want to have sex with her too....

Hey, I am sure that most of the girls would have liked to have fucked their male teachers too....I think we should be able to joke about that more...don't you? Or does your double standard not allow you to find that funny?

Anyhoo, back to the fact that all Democrats rape toddlers....that is still true right?

And no comedian has ever mistaken Gutfeld as one of them.....thus is why he is on Fox and not headlining at the Improv
That must be why he gets higher ratings than any other late night talk show host.
And why no one has ever heard of any of the people who "headline" the Improv.

Depends on the teacher.....most of my teachers looked like cafeteria workers.....but if I had a hot teacher, I would want to have sex with her too....

Hey, I am sure that most of the girls would have liked to have fucked their male teachers too....I think we should be able to joke about that more...don't you? Or does your double standard not allow you to find that funny?

Anyhoo, back to the fact that all Democrats rape toddlers....that is still true right?
Hell no... my 6th grade teacher was very hot.
This was 1975, when young women wore short skirts every where.
I was only 11 then.
In my high school there was a student counselor that every kid wanted to boink.

That must be why he gets higher ratings than any other late night talk show host.
And why no one has ever heard of any of the people who "headline" the Improv.
It isn't because he is funny...

Trust me, if Greg could trade away getting high ratings among idiotic Fox viewers for the respect given to the greatest comedians of all times over their comedic genius, he would gladly trade it...but the problem is, he isn't funny....

Quick, what is your favorite Greg Gutfeld comedy bit?

Crickets....

Exactly...

This is like people thinking Kevin Sorbo and Scott Baio are great actors just because a bunch of right-wing morons who watches Fox likes them.....

Hell no... my 6th grade teacher was very hot.
This was 1975, when young women wore short skirts every where.
I was only 11 then.
In my high school there was a student counselor that every kid wanted to boink.
I am sure there were some hot guy teachers around when your daughter was 11.....do you feel she missed out by not having sex with one of them?

Or does that fantasy only apply to guys??

Forum List

Back