Greg Gutfeld Lauds ‘Heroic’ Teacher Who Slept With 16-Year-Old Student

Really?
Do you ever listen/watch stand up comedy?
What he said is like reading out of green eggs and ham compared to comedy spoken everyday everywhere.
It is comedy. Supposed to be funny, not taken seriously.
Anyone who things Gutfeld seriously thinks it is okay for a teacher to have sex with a sophomore in high school is an idiot. An idiot. Of course he doesn't as neither do I. One bit. If that was my son 13 years ago I would be one pissed parent.
That is not what this is. It was a joke that everyone knows is true.

It's not comedy asshole, it's child sexual abuse. Nothing funny about it

I didn't ask you if you thought the kid felt victimized I asked you if the kid is harmed.
You’re quite dense. If he doesn’t feel victimized then no, I don’t see him as having been harmed. It’s not that difficult a concept, you dolt.
Are you afraid to answer my actual question because you're a coward?
I did answer your insignificant question, jerkoffgoat. Not my problem that you failed to recognize it. You are quite stupid, after all.
A kid might not feel victimized by their parents giving them McDonald's for breakfast lunch and dinner but I'd argue their health is still harmed by that behavior.
Ok. So now finish that analogy. Bad food can lead to poor nutrition. Getting laid at 16 years old is … somehow like poor nutrition? :dunno:
Even though you don't think the kid was victimized? So you're about arbitrarily supporting rules that don't make any sense?
False. Again, your inability to think clearly is your problem. Not mine.

Try to think, for once, JerkGoat. Laws like that are made on behalf of and in the name of all the people. Getting prosecuted for breaking the law isn’t always just about the harm done to the alleged “victim.” It is about the affront to the people in the violation of our laws. This is why, for example in NY State, the cases are brought literally in the name of the People of the State of New York.

I recognize that you’re essentially a brainless one note symphony of libtard talking points which you can’t even comprehend the meanings of. But still, the 16 year old boy — who is the nominal “victim” in this case — may very well have thoroughly enjoyed it. But that’s not the question. The question is whether the law exists and whether it was violated by the teacher.

You probably don’t realize it, but there’s an excellent chance that if this case goes to trial, the young boy will not be asked if he liked it. Most judges will rule any such “question” out of bounds because it is literally irrelevant to any material issue at the trial.

I am not sure what to say. I am shaking my head with disgust and disbelief.
Certainly does not fit the narrative of the Conservatives does it?

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld isn’t bothered that a 38-year-old teacher allegedly had sex with a 16-year-old student—he’s just upset that she might go to jail for it.

“I’m sorry, come on! Sixteen years old? I would have died for that,” Gutfeld said during Monday’s edition of Gutfeld!

A math teacher at Yucaipa High School in California who was named the school’s “teacher of the year” in 2017, was arrested and charged with statutory rape on Thursday after police said she slept with a 16-year-old student.

Are you disgusted that 16 is too old?

You’re quite dense. If he doesn’t feel victimized then no, I don’t see him as having been harmed. It’s not that difficult a concept, you dolt.
So I have you on record saying there's nothing harmful about teachers sleeping with their teenage (male) students. Great. Is that only for heterosexual boys or are gay teenagers sleeping with their male teachers also not harmful?
I did answer your insignificant question, jerkoffgoat. Not my problem that you failed to recognize it. You are quite stupid, after all.
Let's see if you have the balls to answer my question above. 😄
Ok. So now finish that analogy. Bad food can lead to poor nutrition. Getting laid at 16 years old is … somehow like poor nutrition? :dunno:
We're not talking about 16 year olds just getting laid. I don't have a problem with 16 year olds sleeping with their peers. I don't think that's harmful to their development. I think that's perfectly natural to their development. I do think there's something harmful in people in positions of authority sleeping with people under their authority, especially children and students. I think that's bad for their development and how they learn to process interactions with others adults and people in authority.
False. Again, your inability to think clearly is your problem. Not mine.
Sure. I don't mind at all sharing my point of view and allowing you to share yours and letting the readers decide for themselves. I'm confident in my arguments.
Try to think, for once, JerkGoat. Laws like that are made on behalf of and in the name of all the people. Getting prosecuted for breaking the law isn’t always just about the harm done to the alleged “victim.” It is about the affront to the people in the violation of our laws.
So its about satisfying the collective rather than punishing any harm? That's what you think laws should be about?
This is why, for example in NY State, the cases are brought literally in the name of the People of the State of New York.
Shouldn't the people only be sending people to jail for hurting other people rather than for hurting the sensibilities of the collective?
I recognize that you’re essentially a brainless one note symphony of libtard talking points which you can’t even comprehend the meanings of. But still, the 16 year old boy — who is the nominal “victim” in this case — may very well have thoroughly enjoyed it. But that’s not the question. The question is whether the law exists and whether it was violated by the teacher.
Well it's two questions. I wanted to know whether you thought teachers sleeping with students is harmful and now we've established that you don't. And I wanted to know what kind of law you thought was worth upholding which we now know is whatever affronts the collective rather than that which harms.
You probably don’t realize it, but there’s an excellent chance that if this case goes to trial, the young boy will not be asked if he liked it. Most judges will rule any such “question” out of bounds because it is literally irrelevant to any material issue at the trial.
You don't seem to understand I was setting you up to criticize your views.... 😄

I am not sure what to say. I am shaking my head with disgust and disbelief.
Certainly does not fit the narrative of the Conservatives does it?

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld isn’t bothered that a 38-year-old teacher allegedly had sex with a 16-year-old student—he’s just upset that she might go to jail for it.

“I’m sorry, come on! Sixteen years old? I would have died for that,” Gutfeld said during Monday’s edition of Gutfeld!

A math teacher at Yucaipa High School in California who was named the school’s “teacher of the year” in 2017, was arrested and charged with statutory rape on Thursday after police said she slept with a 16-year-old student.

Gutfeld is right. Most 16 year old boys would do anything to get to screw a MILF.

It is not right for the teacher to do it but it is understandable from the boy's point of view, which is what Gutfeld was talking about.

A lot more understandable than a Pedo like this Potatohead piece of shit that sexually assaulted his daughter.

It's not comedy asshole, it's child sexual abuse. Nothing funny about it
Now you are calling me an asshole... I think that is the other way around.
If someone laughs at a joke making fun of the way Trump talks... does that mean they hate Trump?
If someone laughs at a joke about women, does that mean they hate all women?
Don't be so binary like the left is. FFS. Laughing at a joke doesn't make you a child abuser.
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back