Greg Gutfeld Lauds ‘Heroic’ Teacher Who Slept With 16-Year-Old Student

I don’t see him as having been harmed if he liked it.

That’s a specific statement. It’s not a universal statement.

You’re a particularly stupid brand of libtard, JerkGoat.
That's fine. You don't think teenagers who have sex with their teachers are harmed so long as they like it. Good chat. 😄

That's fine. You don't think teenagers who have sex with their teachers are harmed so long as they like it. Good chat. 😄
Also not what I said. But keep plugging your lies.

Maybe we should attack this one for your benefit from a slightly different angle.

What, exactly, do you see as the “harm” imposed on the specific 16 year old who (perhaps) enjoyed getting laid with his teacher.

This oughta be rich.

I am not sure what to say. I am shaking my head with disgust and disbelief.
Certainly does not fit the narrative of the Conservatives does it?

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld isn’t bothered that a 38-year-old teacher allegedly had sex with a 16-year-old student—he’s just upset that she might go to jail for it.

“I’m sorry, come on! Sixteen years old? I would have died for that,” Gutfeld said during Monday’s edition of Gutfeld!

A math teacher at Yucaipa High School in California who was named the school’s “teacher of the year” in 2017, was arrested and charged with statutory rape on Thursday after police said she slept with a 16-year-old student.

I sure do wish you would feel the same "I am shaking my head with disgust and disbelief" over the trannies indoctrinating
the young children as you do with a 16 year old boy and his teacher. I would have more respect for you if you did.

Last edited:
Also not what I said. But keep plugging your lies.
Well let's see what you said. Thanks to the wonders of the internet we can do that you know.... 😄
I don’t see him as having been harmed if he liked it.

That’s a specific statement.
Yep. Seems pretty specific to me too. :lmao:
Maybe we should attack this one for your benefit from a slightly different angle.
You're doing just fine.

:itsok:
What, exactly, do you see as the “harm” imposed on the specific 16 year old who (perhaps) enjoyed getting laid with his teacher.

This oughta be rich.
I already explained that to you. Teenagers are still developing interpersonal skills and learning how to build different types of relationships and allowing adults and people of authority to prey on that development teaches harmful lessons on how they should be interacting and building relationships with other adults and people in authority. It's not that difficult for non Bingos to grasp.

Well let's see what you said. Thanks to the wonders of the internet we can do that you know.... 😄

Yep. Seems pretty specific to me too.
That’s because it is. By contrast, you dishonestly attempted to convert it into a universal proposition. We all know why, too. You are nothing but dishonest.
I already explained that to you.

No. You didn’t.
Teenagers are still developing interpersonal skills and learning how to build different types of relationships and allowing adults and people of authority to prey on that development teaches harmful lessons on how they should be interacting and building relationships with other adults and people in authority. It's not the difficult for non Bingos to grasp.
Which is why I said that it is a crime and that the teacher should, if proved guilty, be convicted and sentenced. Or, are you now going to pretend that I didn’t offer that qualification?

The kid was a 16 year old boy. Maybe he had gotten laid before. Maybe not. But I seriously doubt he could get it up for the female teacher if he wasn’t into it. Therefore, I suspect he didn’t feel victimized.

The “harm” which the law seeks to prevent doesn’t mandate that he not have been into it. Your ignorance is quite amusing.

And you remain fully dishonest.

That’s because it is. By contrast, you dishonestly attempted to convert it into a universal proposition. We all know why, too. You are nothing but dishonest.
Oh I'm soooo sorry. I certainly want to be fair to you so allow me to correct the record. You don't think teachers having sex with students so long as they enjoy it. It's important that we clarify that distinction. It really changes everything.... 😄
No. You didn’t.

Which is why I said that it is a crime and that the teacher should, if proved guilty, be convicted and sentenced. Or, are you now going to pretend that I didn’t offer that qualification?

The kid was a 16 year old boy. Maybe he had gotten laid before. Maybe not. But I seriously doubt he could get it up for the female teacher if he wasn’t into it. Therefore, I suspect he didn’t feel victimized.

The “harm” which the law seeks to prevent doesn’t mandate that he not have been into it. Your ignorance is quite amusing.

And you remain fully dishonest.
No keep explaining it. You're doing a bang up job. 😄

Is this thread an example of a comedian making a joke and low-IQ liberals take it literally in a failed "gotchya" moment?

Im asking the person who lets Trump rest his balls on your chin....I would imagine you and him must have a pretty close relationship
You are the one with Trump pics, and now genital fantasies about him. Stop fagging up the thread. Take your coming out party to the basement.

I sure do wish you would feel the same "I am shaking my head with disgust and disbelief" over the trannies indoctrinating
the young children as you do with a 16 year old boy and his teacher. I would have more respect for you if you did.
I am not here to earn respect nor disrespect.

Last edited:
It isn't because he is funny...

Trust me, if Greg could trade away getting high ratings among idiotic Fox viewers for the respect given to the greatest comedians of all times over their comedic genius, he would gladly trade it...but the problem is, he isn't funny....

Quick, what is your favorite Greg Gutfeld comedy bit?

Crickets....

Exactly...

This is like people thinking Kevin Sorbo and Scott Baio are great actors just because a bunch of right-wing morons who watches Fox likes them.....
.kimmel aint very funny either is colbert....

Okay then, I am going to take the high road and assume you are posting drunk.
I have seen you post on here for years, and seen nothing like this out of you.
Get some help

I'll take your and BackAgain 's word (I've been living in the basement) But what I've seen here today, she's a nasty piece of work.

Forum List

Back