Greta Thunberg meets with Zelensky

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
But why? What's the purpose here? It looks completely staged to me, and Zelensky looks uncomfortable.

"
⚡️
Greta Thunberg meeting with President Zelensky in Kyiv today..."

LOL!!!

Homosexuality and kids
Zionist Fascism
Co2 Fraud
Victoria Nuland engineered and US taxpayer sponsored election fraud
US losing hundreds of billions and the media cheering
Twitter posts with predictions made just 5 years ago being deleted
US taxpayer funded bio labs and kickbacks to Hunter Biden and others, denied by US govt until very recently

These two are a perfect match, except Greta hasn't yet announced as a TRANS....

Hey Duke be nice she has Ass burgers, that has to be painful.
A lot of people are on are autism spectrum somewhere it seems. Sometimes I think I am my damself or maybe it was all the head trauma.

Regardless, whatever scale bed wetters who take a ridiculous 18 year old window licker seriously are on is a form that requires constant professional supervision.

A lot of people are on are autism spectrum somewhere it seems. Sometimes I think I am my damself or maybe it was all the head trauma.

Regardless, whatever scale bed wetters who take a ridiculous 18 year old window licker seriously are on is a form that requires constant professional supervision.

The fact that Greta Von Ass Burgers addressed the United Nations is proof positive that Leftists have gone full retard.

The fact that Greta Von Ass Burgers addressed the United Nations is proof positive that Leftists have gone full retard.
Oh I think that proof was established when Ted Kennedy not only stayed in the senate but was not thrown in prison. There have been thousands of examples since then of elevating degree that we can in retrospect view the water boil as we bathed.
iu

]
Of course it is staged and Piggy Face has had a 24x7 PR coach by her side since the beginning -- also to make Mummy and Daddy wealthy. Only a thought -- but if the Zaporozhye PP False Flag is imminent , the Clown will need Piggy Face to spread radio activity fake news to panic the world idiots

Of course it is staged and Piggy Face has had a 24x7 PR coach by her side since the beginning -- also to make Mummy and Daddy wealthy. Only a thought -- but if the Zaporozhye PP False Flag is imminent , the Clown will need Piggy Face to spread radio activity fake news to panic the world idiots
The elites who rule us would never have someone like Greta e part of the real inner circle. She is used as she became a weapon for their conquest of global control. So many men and women who worked like jackasses and we see shit like this and Chelsea Clinton and so many others living lives on their backs.

But why? What's the purpose here? It looks completely staged to me, and Zelensky looks uncomfortable.

"
⚡️

A child meeting a head of state.

"
⚡️

Hey you have to make that war environmentally friendly or else.

Forum List

Back